Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

BasenSklep.pl

I like this app so much, qikify is doing great apps for Shopify stores, easy to setup, support helpful. Reccomend to everyone. Also it is free in the beginning. Thats great!

March 5, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

Hair Dispensary Lab

I love this! Its been a real game changer! My business is new and having the engagement on my site is amazing.

Massage Sports GB

Absolutely awesome app, very glad to have found it. Great user interface and layout, easy to use and customize exactly how you want. Highly recommended!

sari pori

Best company ........thanks you.....................................................................

powerfullwomen.com

The Best!!! Is super easy, to use, I loved it, it is a very good tool, and it does its use quite well, the truth is that I like it a lot

TheGirlyMailBox

This app just seems so helpful to me with my website and boosting the sales and the trust of my costumers.

Sunny Lane Candle Co. LLC

Very easy to enable and maneuver, but would love if there was a way to incorporate bundle/mix-match/upsell funnels. No complaints though!

Traumküche.net

Absolute Perfect! I will never delete this app again. Im really excited and it gives me a lot of new subscribers to the newsletter and many sales

Gospel Girl Boutique

So Far I like the App! I look forward to see how much this app will improve sales. It gives you step by step guide and explains how it can boost sales.

UnseenOva

Really good. Best app there is out there if this kind. I recommend this to everyone. Must download for free

February 5, 2021