Sale Kit ‑ Social Proof bundle

Sale Kit ‑ Social Proof bundle

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, URGENCY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Minus One Store

It's a very user-friendly app. Well designed to cater to the need. Decent enough features added. Very good.

December 15, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

ApaiGenie360

I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it

December 11, 2020

Renew Unlimited

So easy to use and intuitive, a lot of options and it looks really good. The free plan does everything I need it to and more

December 9, 2020

My Natural Beauty Unlimited

Great app gives social proof and urgency. Customers feel at ease when purchasing.Great way to get repeat customers.

Think Out Loud Attire

Thus far this app is awesome and I will recommend this apply to my fellow boss friends. I cannot wait to see the results!

Warehouse Of Wonders

very cool app I like how it allows you to make custom messages to your customers or site goers in general

The Glamour Geeks

really helps to make the site look appealing. I've used the app on my other website as well and it has increased traffic

December 1, 2020

Fashion 235

Just starting out using this app, so far it has been really helpful. it has saved me some money by allowing me to replace another paid app I was using, that does the same things.

December 1, 2020

Panda Benefits

good.............................................................................................................................................

November 27, 2020

Made of Marble

There is a lot of apps out there but this company is by far the best. All apps are very simple and highly effective. Highly recommend

November 27, 2020