Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up | Reviews

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

DEPOLICO

I really like the app. I use it to give buyers a social proof that they are buying and the products are trustworthy. Thank you very much, but I would like that little information that appears on the store page to last longer.

May 17, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! We're honored to be supporting you and your store.
If there is anything that you need, do let us know and we'll try our best to figure it out.
All the best!

On behalf of qikify,
Phoebe

Pool Outlet

The best app for social proof so far. Dont look for nothing else. Install it and enjoy it. It is ready and easy to use, customizable. Great App

May 17, 2021

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your support. We truly appreciate your time and we're glad that you enjoy our app!
We look forward to our great journey ahead!
On behalf of qikify,
Phoebe

My Good Wig

This app definitely exceeded my expectations with the free plan alone. It comes with many features that are amazing!

May 10, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

MikuSpaceBae

I really love this app soo much I love how easy it was, just sign up and you'll understand the app fully. Five stars for me.

MyTeaZen

This Social Proof bundle app is great. Hope this will boost my social proof metrics. Though I cannot control exact setting per each person. Like a name of a person, who bought something must be from the exact city and country I specified. Now it's just random.

Aesthetic Co Apparel

This is the best app ever!! It's exactly what I wanted, clean sleek pop up to show who just placed an order and where they're from. You need this.

TrapHouse Nation

m,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
m,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Craftsoy

this app is really good. It must be from all sites. If you keep the numbers alive, your customers will be more dependent on you. There is also a free plan. You can easily see what you can do.

theskinnybakers

Love the apps by qikify - this app is definitely user friendly and easy installation. Would highly recommend

POSITIVE MOVMT

this app is so amazing and I highly recommend this app to everyone on shopify. you will not regret it. great app and company .