4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost sales by displaying real-time customer activity, creating a sense of urgency and enhancing customer trust. It's praised for its easy installation, customization, and user-friendly interface. Features like real-time purchase notifications and a customizable design are highlighted. The analytics dashboard provides useful insights into pop-up performance. Many find it cost-effective, reporting high conversion rates. The customer support team is commended for their swift responses and assistance. The app's free version is feature-rich and its pricing is deemed reasonable. It's seen as a valuable tool for attracting customers and increasing sales.

Edited September 18, 2020

I use this app to help boost my sells and so far it has done really well. I really like this app and it's very easy to use.

CAL'E QT
qikify replied September 22, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

March 18, 2020

Awesome app it definitely helps create urgency on my website and increase conversions/sales in the long term

Fledged Fashion
qikify replied March 18, 2020

Hi, thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our app is helping you in bringing more benefits to your store. Hope other products of ours can also support you the same way that Sale Kit does.

Edited May 24, 2020

Very Useful App For My Store.
this App was a very good surprise, I was looking for an App to show when and who buy, I'm very happy for this. is great

billionfitnezz
Sri Lanka
qikify replied May 25, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store.

April 21, 2022

Decent Social Proof App. It needs little more customization but works fairly well. I hope they can add more customization for later.

Red Bargains
10 months using the app
qikify replied April 22, 2022

Thanks so much for your review.
If you want to customize the app, please contact our support team at support.qikify.com (or send email to support@qikify.zohodesk.com). We will help you as much as we can.

February 2, 2020

Very handy application, the design is cool, attractive and also simple to use. I would reccomend it.

it.smart-watch
Italy
qikify replied February 3, 2020

Thanks for your recommendation!
Glad that it fits your style well.

Edited February 13, 2023

Quality products and deliveries made in a very professional way, safe store, I never had any problems.

TEKLED
Brazil
qikify replied February 14, 2023

Thank you so much for the review!
We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

May 9, 2020

I like so much this app becouse in the first place, it is free. I need this app for my story becoues it is so good for the custommers

ForeverPodz
qikify replied May 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Edited June 26, 2020

I used this plug-in as always and it beneficial to my shop. I am looking forward to this plug-in....

Barter Philippines
Philippines
qikify replied June 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

January 17, 2023

Great! Easy to use! Looks great and runs smoothly! Exactly what I wanted for my site! The design looks great with my site!

Atlas Black
qikify replied January 17, 2023

Thank you so much for the review!
We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.

May 15, 2020

aweome app , i just love this, everyone should use this for sales boost, try this out once and you will know

Baby N Love