4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost sales by displaying real-time customer activity, creating a sense of urgency and enhancing customer trust. It's praised for its easy installation, customization, and user-friendly interface. Features like real-time purchase notifications and a customizable design are highlighted. The analytics dashboard provides useful insights into pop-up performance. Many find it cost-effective, reporting high conversion rates. The customer support team is commended for their swift responses and assistance. The app's free version is feature-rich and its pricing is deemed reasonable. It's seen as a valuable tool for attracting customers and increasing sales.

April 19, 2022

best app really works love it its great . this app worked wondeful for me i will pay big. money for this

DEALVANITY
France
qikify replied April 22, 2022

Thank you for choosing Sale Kit! It's great to hear that you like our app.
We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.
If you have any problem, feel free to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

January 8, 2020

This app is super useful! Easy to take in hand and high-quality social proofs are displayed by that

Numelya
France
qikify replied January 8, 2020

Thanks for your super review!
Stay tuned for more updates from us.

May 24, 2020

I just started using this app and it is awesome. My sales has already begun to increase. I love the pop up features which allows customers to see previously bought products!

Rasha’s Kloset
qikify replied May 25, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

All the best!

August 19, 2020

I'm loving the app so far, the fact that it has multiple features makes it the perfect app for anyone starting out

Robambini
Austria
qikify replied August 20, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

September 15, 2022

Era tudo oq eu precisava. Ele tem todas os banner de promoções e etc.
agora vamos ver os numeros....

KiwizyStore
Brazil
qikify replied September 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your rating, you made our day!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

July 25, 2022

loved how this app builds trust with clients. Easy to use once installed. Very pleased with its overall performance.

Coco & Ivory
9 months using the app
qikify replied July 25, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!
We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

January 12, 2021

The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks.

K Beauty Ville
Philippines
qikify replied January 14, 2021

March 9, 2021

So far it was an easy setup ! I will report back after I receive boost for using this app on my shop! Thanks.

HoodxSpiritual
About 1 year using the app
qikify replied March 12, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
Hope that you will enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store. Can't wait to hear good news from you.

All the best!

Edited June 1, 2020

I love the features this apps gives, especially for new businesses trying to maximize their conversions. I will definitely look into the paid plans once my business start to do well.

Gourmet Gadgets Co.
12 days using the app
qikify replied June 1, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store.

March 14, 2021

Habe eine App gesucht um Sales anzuzeigen. Sale kit erledigt das ohne Probleme. Sehr einfache Bedienung, funktioniert super!

BUYAVATAR