4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost sales by displaying real-time customer activity, creating a sense of urgency and enhancing customer trust. It's praised for its easy installation, customization, and user-friendly interface. Features like real-time purchase notifications and a customizable design are highlighted. The analytics dashboard provides useful insights into pop-up performance. Many find it cost-effective, reporting high conversion rates. The customer support team is commended for their swift responses and assistance. The app's free version is feature-rich and its pricing is deemed reasonable. It's seen as a valuable tool for attracting customers and increasing sales.

March 17, 2022

Great app with amazing features to boost up the sales. And lot features to build customers trust and make more sales.

Wallet & Watch
India
12 days using the app
qikify replied March 18, 2022

Thank you for choosing Sale Kit! It's great to hear that you like our app.
We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.
If you have any problem, feel free to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

May 4, 2021

m,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
m,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

TrapHouse Nation
12 days using the app
qikify replied May 6, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

November 9, 2020

This app has been really good. I like it, will see how it does the help with conversion. I will come back after a few months to rate it more.

Little One Town
qikify replied November 11, 2020

May 17, 2021

gostei realmente dele, o melhor de todos sem duvida, leve a prático, com certeza ficarei com eles por anos

Leves Store
Brazil
qikify replied May 19, 2021

Hi there,

We are really glad that you enjoy Sale Kit and we look forward to all the years ahead!

All the best!

On behalf of qikify,
Phoebe

August 5, 2020

I have just started using this app. so far I feel it is the app I was looking for. I would like to use further to see how it will affect to my website. Thx

BooYKI
qikify replied August 5, 2020

September 18, 2021

So far so good, very easy to navigate the backend, excited to see my live website when updated with the popups

Curlygurlcrystals
qikify replied September 24, 2021

Thank you for choosing Sale Kit! It's great to hear that you like our app.
We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

Edited February 12, 2020

Great app. I used it for a sales popup and it's completely customizable. Has different type of popups and they work very well. Also very easy to use. I highly recommend it.

Poke Grinder
Spain
qikify replied February 14, 2020

Thanks for your brief review!
Hope our app will make a positive impact on your store.

July 27, 2020

I am a beginner in drop shipping, and I love how easy it is to set up the app and get things running on your store. If you guys would like to see how nice it look, go check out my store thebestgermkiller.com and see how beautiful the Sale Kit integrates with my store. I am amazed at how easy it was to set up and to get started.

HalfPrice Easy247.com
Finland
qikify replied July 27, 2020

May 19, 2020

I like this application but as I was setting up in the Shopify store it kept freezing and not saving the changes. Not sure if it was technical or a glitch

dope garbs
7 months using the app
qikify replied May 19, 2020

Hi,
Can you please describe your issue further via this link: http://support.qikify.com/. We can't receive request support here since this is the review page. We can help you to fix your issue so don't hesitate to leave us a message.

Have a great day.

February 11, 2020

Perfect app for making social proof and urgency. Free plan have everything to start with. Recommend to install!

applecase.design
qikify replied February 12, 2020

Thanks for your recommendation!
We hope it will run smoothly and bring you efficiency.