Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Poshtag Online

Awesome! App works great!! I love this app and how you can customize it to fit your website needs! Perfect!

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

Stoked on Iron

This is great honestly! I am looking forward to working with this on my website and see if it attracts any sales for me.

HoodxSpiritual

So far it was an easy setup ! I will report back after I receive boost for using this app on my shop! Thanks.

Thank you very much for your review!
Hope that you will enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store. Can't wait to hear good news from you.

All the best!

AMillion Luxe Collection

so far so good. can't wait to see if it helps improves our sales or conversion rate. been needing an app that really works.

BasenSklep.pl

I like this app so much, qikify is doing great apps for Shopify stores, easy to setup, support helpful. Reccomend to everyone. Also it is free in the beginning. Thats great!

March 5, 2021

Hair Dispensary Lab

I love this! Its been a real game changer! My business is new and having the engagement on my site is amazing.

Cr8zy Curves Intimates

I am new to adding features to my store, so I like the the check list. I would like a tutorial and a test preview to see how the ad-ons look on my website. My store is super small so I am using this to create shopping urgency with the purchase pop ups

Hi Cr8zy Curves Intimates,
Thanks so much for your review. We already had a preview panel inside our app settings. Also you can check out Knowledge Base for more tutorials with Sale Kit: https://support.qikify.com/portal/en/kb/qikify/sale-kit
If you need any other assistance, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com

Massage Sports GB

Absolutely awesome app, very glad to have found it. Great user interface and layout, easy to use and customize exactly how you want. Highly recommended!

sari pori

Best company ........thanks you.....................................................................

powerfullwomen.com

The Best!!! Is super easy, to use, I loved it, it is a very good tool, and it does its use quite well, the truth is that I like it a lot