Sale Kit ‑ Sales Popup

FOMO, Scarcity, Sales Popup, Promotion & Email Popup

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Acupuncture Pen By Health + Co

I like it so far, should have a better free option.
but will use it for now and if it turns out to work then I shall keep it

December 28, 2019

Thanks for reviewing our app.
I hope Sale Kit has brought you good results so far, and hope you can update your review with how it's working on your store.
Cheers.

Forcce

Muy buena app, cumple con su función y es fácil de usar .................................................

December 24, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review.
But may we ask what keeps you from giving a 5-star review? Is there anything doesn't work for you? You can contact us via support.qikify.com
Regards.

Muchas gracias por tu comentario.
Pero, ¿podemos preguntar qué le impide hacer una reseña de 5 estrellas? ¿Hay algo que no te funcione? Puede contactarnos a través de support.qikify.com
Saludos.

LAST NITE

Still looking into all of the features but so far probably one of the best user interfaces i have come across and super easy to use and set up!

December 19, 2019

Hi, thanks so much for writing us this review. Hope that you'll be satisfied when you've discovered all features, and we have more coming soon for you!

Techity

I use this app to create perfect popups for customers, such as:
sales pop, visitors count and sold count.

December 19, 2019

Thank you, it seems like Sale Kit features are really helpful for you.
May I ask what holds you back from giving us a 5-star rate? Is there anything that doesn't work for you?
You could tell us via support@qikify.com, we really want to hear from you.

artfity

Very good app to recommend. Easy to use without trouble. The icon and pop-up can be customized to match up with my store's style. Awesome!

December 16, 2019

Thank you, we love that you could feel the ease while using Sale Kit and customize it to your desire - that's what we hope to achieve when customers use our apps!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next