Sale Kit‑Popup & Social Proof

Urgency, Scarcity, Sales Notification, Promotion, Email Pop up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

shopishock

Location Algeria
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Nice App, I surely recommend it for Social Proof and more it's easy to use and so efficient I just love it.

February 21, 2020

Thanks for your review!
We hope our app will bring you good results soon, and hope you can update your review later.
Best regards.

OfficialMaskOff

I used this app its good.ajdasikdnaskjdnasdjknasdjkasndasdasdjkasjkajskd asdasdasdasdasnmdasjkdaskjdasnm

February 14, 2020

Thank you for your review.
We hope it'll bring you great results soon.

Top Tech Electronics

A+ good app so far seems to help a lot with social proof and sense of urgency -- will review further

February 4, 2020

Thanks for your review!
Best regards.

Lifetime Rose

Great app still testing its full potential but so far so good! Try it out since its free and it will most likely get you more sales than you were getting previously.

January 24, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Have Sale kit brought you good results so far? Hope you can give us another star if you enjoy it.

My Poke Pod ™

Location Switzerland

Very userfriendly !! i just started this app now and i will get back with another reviews in some time !

January 14, 2020

Cool, we hope to hear from you soon :)

Bad-Casuals

Location Germany

Good App, really easy to modifiy. Created some more Traffic and got me some subscribers. Would recommend.

January 4, 2020

Thanks for your feedback.
If it can bring you more sales, hope you can add 5 stars for us later.

Acupuncture Pen By Health + Co

I like it so far, should have a better free option.
but will use it for now and if it turns out to work then I shall keep it

December 28, 2019

Thanks for reviewing our app.
I hope Sale Kit has brought you good results so far, and hope you can update your review with how it's working on your store.

Forcce

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Muy buena app, cumple con su función y es fácil de usar .................................................

December 24, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review.
But may we ask what keeps you from giving a 5-star review? Is there anything doesn't work for you? You can contact us via support.qikify.com
Regards.

Muchas gracias por tu comentario.
Pero, ¿podemos preguntar qué le impide hacer una reseña de 5 estrellas? ¿Hay algo que no te funcione? Puede contactarnos a través de support.qikify.com
Saludos.

LAST NITE

Still looking into all of the features but so far probably one of the best user interfaces i have come across and super easy to use and set up!

December 19, 2019

Hi, thanks so much for writing us this review. Hope that you'll be satisfied when you've discovered all features, and we have more coming soon for you!

Techity

Location Italy

I use this app to create perfect popups for customers, such as:
sales pop, visitors count and sold count.

December 19, 2019

Thank you, it seems like Sale Kit features are really helpful for you.
May I ask what holds you back from giving us a 5-star rate? Is there anything that doesn't work for you?
You could tell us via support@qikify.com, we really want to hear from you.