Sale Kit ‑ Social Proof bundle

Sale Kit ‑ Social Proof bundle

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, URGENCY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Made of Marble

There is a lot of apps out there but this company is by far the best. All apps are very simple and highly effective. Highly recommend

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

Cali Beauty Center

Great app. Easy to Use! 10/10! I got this app because I'm new and it was so easy to use. I hate apps that don't work, but this app does what it says it does!

KetoYummi México

u se this app in my store and clearly helps me eith more sales. thank you so much, it works perfectly

KAN Clothing

I used this app to do great sales. I really like how it does. It would be nice if oberlo did better..

zengalaxy

Perfect app helped me a lot! Have a lot of good functions which are really usable and can be profitable in the long term, really recommended!

November 20, 2020

Peluditos&Mimados

Excelente aplicación, perfecta para hacer social proof y generar más seguridad y confianza en la página

Bella Fashion Btq

I like how the app allows my to create student popups including popular that offer my new subscribers a discount.

BlackBuds Shop

Fantastic app that allowed me to display recent sales so easily and effortlessly - I'll definitely be exploring some more of the features!

Officialneatclothes

Great app to use for newsletters and pop ups and more. Also, they have a free opinion that's really good.

November 18, 2020

Oh so Chic Boutique LLC

Absolutely love this very easy to use and very fun to learn .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

November 18, 2020