Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up | Reviews

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Alan Dario : Vêtements en coton naturel

I recommand this app, really helpfull and complete. I use it for some pop ups and they are really good

April 27, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

Your Hanging Chair

Very Good Application. I am been using it for few days from now and I am very happy with the results. I can highly recommend it to everyone

April 23, 2021

CertifiedLit

I am using the Sales popup feature and I really appreciate how simple and clear the set up is. They provide examples as you go along setting it up and they make it easy to match my store.

April 23, 2021

Humidia®

Super application pour du social proof, nombreuses options disponibles et personnalisables. Je recommande

GV Shop

Gostei de como o aplicativo da as opções de mudar de cor, selecionar o local onde vai ficar o popup, etc. Dificilmente conseguimos aplicativos que dá tantos tipos de alterações de forma gratuita, recomendo.

Amongi's Coffee

Simply one or the only best app with more to offer. Very convenient and easy to use. Well done team Sale Kit :)

Shope Free

Excelente app, recomendo. Muitas opções. Você consegue fazer mudanças importantes para criar credibilidade com o seu cliente.

Elite™

Super simple à utiliser, intuitif
Rendu propre et professionnel !
Je l'utilise depuis plusieurs semaines maintenant et je recommande

April 6, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis!

Nous sommes ravis que l'application vous plaise! N'hésitez pas à nous contacter en cas de besoin, vos demandes sont toujours les bienvenues.

New Citizen

Super Handy and Awesome features! really. Some of them I Didn't even know existed. Thank you guys for creating this set.

March 30, 2021

Hey Cutie Hair

Used to help with building approval form store visitors. Hoping for great results. Easy to use. Great addition to my store.

March 30, 2021