Sale Kit ‑ Boost sales bundle

by qikify

Social proof, Sales pop, Urgency, Promotion Popup, etc

1 review

SPITFIRE MULTIMEDIA

I Used this app last month and they billed me for it even though I installed it lit 1 hour after applying it as this was not going to help me... or my store needs at this stage. I got billed anyway. DOnt install this app you will be billed for not even using it.

June 12, 2020

Sorry if you feel upset now. But we'd like to correct some information here because it seems that you misunderstood us in some points.
1. Our app will not charge anything if you use it in Free plan. But you installed app on May 13 and upgraded to Starter plan on May 16 (screenshot here: https://take.ms/h5see). That's why you've been charged $4.99 for Starter plan.
FYI: All app's monthly charge is pre-paid by Shopify billing.
2. Our app will not count impressions if you login as your Shopify admin account. It's clarified within our app: https://take.ms/M2qX6.
And if you use up all impressions, Sale Kit will just stop appearing, it won't charge you any additional charges.
Hope you can check it again to clear this misunderstanding between us. You can contact our support at support.qikify.com anytime if you need further help.