Sale Kit ‑ Boost sales bundle

Sale Kit ‑ Boost sales bundle

by qikify

Social proof, Sales pop, Urgency, Promotion Popup, etc

C'est Moi Fashion Boutique

user friendly and it's free. the basic future are already good enough to me have not see the result it.

August 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Sale Kit.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

The InstantLift

Great i love this app because it is really easy to use and practical. It really helped me with my work

August 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Sale Kit.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

FAB SKIN

Fantastic App, Really Works well, Lots of options available to fine tune. Easy to integrate and setup.

August 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store. We're looking forward to hearing again soon from you.

Cheers!

Maru Cafe

Just started using this app. Really good one. Easy to use. Too bad it's only in english though... But still, i like it.

July 23, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store. We will keep improving the app to meet your needs, so stay tune.

Optimum-Being

I really appreciate liked this app and it's free features it really boosted my sales. I recommend this app to everyone on shopify.

July 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store. We're looking forward to hearing you again soon.

HealthyFit™ - Official Store

top app i'm fine using this app on my shop site ... a was working for something like this and it's the best

July 15, 2020

My Digital Time

Very nice app works easy and no so difficult. Thank you for this app i will use it very often for my Shopify shop

July 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store. We're looking forward to hearing again from you soon.

Devotion Drip

Just installed the app. Not sure yet exactly how well it will work for me but I'm prayerful. I'd love to increase sales.

July 5, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
Hope it can bring benefits to you and your store. We're looking forward to hear again from you soon.

Hogato LTD

good one i wasnt asked to give a review but i like this already yay lets get it
this my first time using

June 28, 2020

Cheers!

teezer

Wonderful App by qikify, excellent design , easy to use.. Would be great if they given more access to free version

June 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store. We will consider your opinion to improve our services in a near future.

Previous 1 3 4