Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Diamondsenses

I use this app to make ore i hope it can make some more conversation on my page, have allot of traffic but no conversation

September 6, 2021

Thanks so much for your review.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit.

Very Much Sew

This app does most of what I want for basic promotions. It would be great if the pop up could have an end time so I don't have to manually disable it.

August 31, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for using our app.
We will take note about your idea and try to implement in the future version.
If you need any assistance, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com

Tech Origins UAE

Just downloaded the app, hoping to increase some conversions. Looks very promising! It is a good way to show your website is very active, and people should jump on the bandwagon!

July 21, 2021

Hi Tech Origins UAE,
Thanks for your review. If you have any problems with our Sale Kit app, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com. We'll be happy to assist you.
We just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Noni Collective

I Haven't used the app a lot as I have just downloaded it but so far so good. can't wait to see how it can help my business grow.

July 20, 2021

Hi Noni Collective,
Hope to hear from you soon.

Qué Perro Mx

Apenas empecé, por lo pronto poner pop ups, social proof y cronómetro de urgencia ha sido fácil. Llevo menos de 24 horas y dice en gráficas que llevo 130 impresiones de 1,200 que incluye el plan gratuito. Significa que en menos de una semana llegaré a 1,200 impresiones y me obligará a pagar por un plan, de lo contrario pausará todo lo que hice. Pongo cuatro estrellas porque no he visto resultados aún y para quitar el watermark me pide hacer el review, así que cuando tenga un review mas accurate regresaré para actualizarlo.

June 1, 2021

Hi there,

On behalf of qikify,
Phoebe

Appro HK Limited

Very useful. It's easy to use and allow the set different function. Recommend to use for online shop.

May 6, 2021

Brandy Naturals

I'm enjoying the app thus far its easy to maneuver and beginner friendly. I would recommend for someone just starting off on Shopify! Thanks!

April 29, 2021

Dukes Designs & Creations

Nice app! I really wish it wasn't so expensive monthly but overall nice. I also like how I can change the colors to match my branding.

April 29, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

Cheers!

Dripment

Trying it out, seems very nice and easy to use. The layout is clean and straightforward. The customization is not too extensive however.

April 15, 2021

Womana Fit

This app looks great, I have just installed it, but it has a lot of functions to build customer's trust.

March 23, 2021