Sale Kit ‑ Social Proof bundle

Sale Kit ‑ Social Proof bundle

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, URGENCY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Qué Perro Mx

Apenas empecé, por lo pronto poner pop ups, social proof y cronómetro de urgencia ha sido fácil. Llevo menos de 24 horas y dice en gráficas que llevo 130 impresiones de 1,200 que incluye el plan gratuito. Significa que en menos de una semana llegaré a 1,200 impresiones y me obligará a pagar por un plan, de lo contrario pausará todo lo que hice. Pongo cuatro estrellas porque no he visto resultados aún y para quitar el watermark me pide hacer el review, así que cuando tenga un review mas accurate regresaré para actualizarlo.

June 1, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your review.

We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit.

On behalf of qikify,
Phoebe

Appro HK Limited

Very useful. It's easy to use and allow the set different function. Recommend to use for online shop.

May 6, 2021

Brandy Naturals

I'm enjoying the app thus far its easy to maneuver and beginner friendly. I would recommend for someone just starting off on Shopify! Thanks!

April 29, 2021

Dukes Designs & Creations

Nice app! I really wish it wasn't so expensive monthly but overall nice. I also like how I can change the colors to match my branding.

April 29, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

Cheers!

Dripment

Trying it out, seems very nice and easy to use. The layout is clean and straightforward. The customization is not too extensive however.

April 15, 2021

Womana Fit

This app looks great, I have just installed it, but it has a lot of functions to build customer's trust.

March 23, 2021

Cr8zy Curves Intimates

I am new to adding features to my store, so I like the the check list. I would like a tutorial and a test preview to see how the ad-ons look on my website. My store is super small so I am using this to create shopping urgency with the purchase pop ups

February 24, 2021

Hi Cr8zy Curves Intimates,
Thanks so much for your review. We already had a preview panel inside our app settings. Also you can check out Knowledge Base for more tutorials with Sale Kit: https://support.qikify.com/portal/en/kb/qikify/sale-kit
If you need any other assistance, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com

Booster Concept

Just subscribe a simple plan, will see how's the result after some period of time. Hope it able to boost some sales

February 24, 2021

evenbetterthings

the app is very good and the best part is they give free plan option available for the beginners so yeah overall the app is very good!!!!

January 25, 2021

Purny

So far so good. However, count as impression is NOT a good way. There will have a lot of view if I promote my store in ads

January 18, 2021

Hi Purny,

Thanks so much for your review.
Basically, our app charges are based on the number of impressions per month (*impression* is the act of a customer viewing an element from our app such as sales pop, visitor count...etc), which means the more you want to attract customers, the more fixed cost you have to pay for our app.
If you don't want your available impressions to be out so soon, you should reduce the number of times Sale Kit showing up on your store, please follow this article: https://support.qikify.com/portal/en/kb/articles/how-to-optimize-impressions-in-salekit
Feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com if you have any problems, we'll be happy to assist you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7