Sale Kit ‑ Social Proof bundle

Sale Kit ‑ Social Proof bundle

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, URGENCY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

My Good Wig

This app definitely exceeded my expectations with the free plan alone. It comes with many features that are amazing!

May 10, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

MikuSpaceBae

I really love this app soo much I love how easy it was, just sign up and you'll understand the app fully. Five stars for me.

MyTeaZen

This Social Proof bundle app is great. Hope this will boost my social proof metrics. Though I cannot control exact setting per each person. Like a name of a person, who bought something must be from the exact city and country I specified. Now it's just random.

Aesthetic Co Apparel

This is the best app ever!! It's exactly what I wanted, clean sleek pop up to show who just placed an order and where they're from. You need this.

TrapHouse Nation

m,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
m,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Craftsoy

this app is really good. It must be from all sites. If you keep the numbers alive, your customers will be more dependent on you. There is also a free plan. You can easily see what you can do.

theskinnybakers

Love the apps by qikify - this app is definitely user friendly and easy installation. Would highly recommend

POSITIVE MOVMT

this app is so amazing and I highly recommend this app to everyone on shopify. you will not regret it. great app and company .

Alan Dario : Vêtements en coton naturel

I recommand this app, really helpfull and complete. I use it for some pop ups and they are really good

Your Hanging Chair

Very Good Application. I am been using it for few days from now and I am very happy with the results. I can highly recommend it to everyone

April 23, 2021