Sale Kit‑Social Proof, Pop Up

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Free plan available

LUXTED™

queata app è molto utile per uno store, aumenta sicuramente la conversione di uno store che è l'obbiettivo principale

SABZ Haute Couture

PERFECT , i really like your app it fulfill all my needs and works completely , i will def use your apps again and again for my customers stores for sure .

Mi Amor Jewels

amazing app does exactly what i wanted it to do it also has lots of amazing editing featured which lot of other apps dont have

Screen Moove

The app is an easy way to show customers what you have sold.
I liked that app, definitely recommended it.

The Milkyway Apparel

This will help with building confidence within my products. the goal is to make sure customers know they are not the only ones buying from us

Qcase Store | Everyday Case

it's pretty helpful and a lot of features are free and easy to be used, i have tried other apps but that one is the best

Kaya Online

great app! it did helped us to increase the conversion 6x and build credibility to our store. I strongly recommend

Brighters one

I REALLY LIKE THIS APP, IS VERY GOOD , WE THE BEST THIS APP IS REALLY PROFESSIONAL.I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH

Kiz-Adventure.com

A very neat pop up kit. Free plan included for us to try out. We are using a few of them and testing out the outcome. So far so good. Thanks!

January 14, 2022

Thank you for choosing Sale Kit! It's great to hear that you like our app.
We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.
If you have any problem, feel free to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

loja casa vigor

Estou testando mas parece ser muito bom até agora estou feliz, facil de usar e muito simples de intender

January 14, 2022

Thank you for choosing Sale Kit! It's great to hear that you like our app.
We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71