Note globale

Bar Dedicated
Pays-Bas
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
8 février 2024

By far the best experience that I have had in terms of App functionality and excellent customer service. My questions were answered in great detail, my needs were met with care and efficiency. I highly recommend not only the customer service of Sophia and the rest, but the amazing quality of the features in this app. Probably the best app on Shopify
5 Stars *****

Kind & Lily
Australie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 avril 2024

despite it is a free app, I did not get any feedback on the issue I reported. i asked for help in the chat, I got an automatic reply to send an email describing the issue. I also asked for a demo session , fixed an appointment for it, but nobody showed up...

Wasparfumgroothandel
Belgique
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
8 avril 2024

good

morysh co
Royaume-Uni
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
1 mars 2024

Not sure how anyone who has left a review has contacted anyone with this app but after 3 emails, scheduling a demo and sitting waiting for someone for 15 minutes, I am very disappointed that there is absolutely no one working for this app. I sent multiple chat messages and they always said we're not available, send an email. If you are the developer, please contact me.

The Gourmet Granola
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
27 avril 2024

I'm going to leave a review since it's mandatory to get help!
If you have a problem with the application, sophia asks you to leave a positive review and to send them the screen screnn before even finding a solution to the problem.
I don't recommend this app or the customer service behind it.

Ullivia
France
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
12 janvier 2024

This is a really valuable app. This app offers all features that we are looking for. We looked at few other cart drawers and non of them offers all the feature this app offer. Support staff was able to answer my questions promptly. They even agreed to add some extra features requested by us!!
Highly recommend.

Onotone
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
10 janvier 2024

Very friendly and fast help. Best Shopping Cart on Shopify, nice Design. If you have questions or problems, they will support you very quick. Thank you!!!

Sierra Darien
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Gm infotech inc a répondu 19 janvier 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words!
In case you need anything about the app, have a question or suggestion, our team is available 24/7 via live chat.

1 février 2024

Best app, The slide cart drawer feature is a game-changer. It's not only visually appealing but also incredibly functional. The smooth sliding animation makes navigating through my cart and recommended upsells a breeze. It's like having a personal shopping assistant guiding me towards great deals without any hassle.

Ekaa Fashion
Inde
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
23 janvier 2024

This is by far the best cart app & the fact that it's FREE is amazing! It can still use some updating, but for the price & features you can't beat it!

Clothes For My Dog