Antram Sale Price Adjuster

Antram Sale Price Adjuster

by Antram Technologies

The easy and fast way to bulk update product sale prices

Cote Cuir Leather

The app works well. We can set sales without a discount code in a short time. Very easy to install and to use. Thank you very much for this free app that helps so much!

August 8, 2019

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

Hand Design Jewelry

I used this app to gain more customer sales and web traffic. Shopify has contacted them and waited on response.

TheBorneo

I stayed 1 hour for 4 products to update their sale price and it didnt update the price while it shows it did update the price. Rubish

August 8, 2019

Hi TheBorneo,

This is definitely not normal. It should take no longer than 1/2 a second per product variant to update sale prices.

If you experience this again and would like for us to look into the issue further, please contact our support. We would be glad to help!!

Lysecollection Boutique

I wish there was a way to submit zero star reviews just for this app. I am not sure who actually reviewed this app to 4.9 stars but I can guarantee you that it is not worth it. I am not one of those people that gives a bad review but to be frank and honest this app sure deserve one. The codings of the app are ridiculous, if you don't want to spend money on a sale price app, just adjust them yourself on shopify in the compare to section because that's pretty much what this app does. It is not a sale tool that one can utilize to incentivize customer to purchase because this app only tell them save this $ amount, the percentage change is not showed therefor customers can't really tell if they are getting that much of a deal. When I realized so and removed the app, the app left all my prices mixed, they are not accurate and cannot be changed. When I contacted the developers they told me to reinstall the app and to try to do it again. Not helpful. Stay away. Don't let the Free price tag foul you. It will cost you more to get it than if you were to just purchase when that actually works.

July 6, 2019

Hi Lysecollection Boutique,

We're sorry you feel that way. Our app indeed only modifies the "Price" and "Compare at price" ... (depending upon if you wish to assign a sale or remove one) ... that's the point.

If you have a large number of items in a catalog, it might take hours or longer to update those fields by hand. This app does it automatically, very simply.

There are two buttons. Assign sale prices. Or remove sale prices. That's what it does. It only does that and was only designed to do that. Nothing else.

In regards to, a percent discount not displaying on your website, then that is a feature of the your store theme - not this app. The theme you are using determines how your page displays.

Again, sorry that you were unhappy with it, but please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make you happy. :(

Postal Worker Tees

Perfect little app that gets the job done. Can't get any better than doing the job and being free. Thank you

July 6, 2019

Nature's Fabrics

I just loaded this tonight- works great. Easy to use. I have a few ideas to tweak it, but you can't beat the price and it works just the way it should,

June 3, 2019

Thank you, Nature's Fabrics. :)

CeCe & Jax

PLEASE READ BEFORE USING
My store which is not a "stay discounted" type store it didn't work well.

If you have a $10 product called Jo mop that you have marked down to $8 in shopify. You have a weeklong sale so you use this app to mark items 40% off, I thought it would make Jo mop now $4.8 but it makes it $6. Then to top it off, when you remove the discount it doesn't make the product go back to your $8 price it returns it to the original $10 and deletes whatever you had as your compare at price. So its not great at all if you plan to only have temporary sales. Thankfully I only tested the app with one individual product which I first duplicated. It can mess up your store's prices completely if you are not aware of this!

May 13, 2019

Hi CeCe & Jax,

Thanks for the feedback! We are working on a new version, which will be more capable. Your idea of further marking down already discounted items is a good one. We'll see if we can address that in a future update!

Reid's Boutique

Perfect app i like it i also like that you can change the sale price discount to whatever you want it to be you can put your whole store on sale or only a portion of your products this app works and it's free i love it.

April 1, 2019

Thank you, Reid's Boutique. :)

Sphb

I used this app,Great app and Free,I like only free,I would like to give 5 Stars,

March 29, 2019

Thank you, Sphb. :)

General Express

free and easy and effective. needs to work faster............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 20, 2019

Thank you, General Express! Shopify throttles/limits API access to no more than once every 500ms, so it can take a while to update catalogs with stores that have a large number of products and variants. We will examine what we can do to make the process faster!

Previous 1