Product Spinner

Product Spinner

by Zortee

Not Like Other Wheels - Gamify *Specific* Products In Yr Store

catsuitpodium

I just started using this app because I see potential in it. Because it's something new on my shop I can't talk about results yet.

But it is fairly easy to set up ad get going. Unlike the other spin apps, this one is less annoying and intrusive because it doesn't pop-up, ruining the customer's page experience. The free version is for small shops, mainly 1 -3 product stores, while the paid is for larger inventories. I'm using the paid version now and customer service replied really fast with a request I had.

Hopefully, will see some results because it is a really cool app. Thank you!

The Primitive Heart Boutique

Loaded the app, then sent 2 messages to support over a 7 day period regarding the code to be loaded- no response. Deleted the app

June 1, 2020

Hello - apologies for your experience. We actually sent a follow-up message to the email listed (jrosmarin2017@gmail.com) on 24th May 2020 : about 30 mns after receiving your question.

Unfortunately, we didn't receive any reply.

Could you please let me know where you had sent these messages? We only received one. If nothing else we would like to avoid such an occurrence with other customers as well.

We would also be happy to set it up for you. Please do let us know the right way to contact you. Thank you.

SAREEO

The wonderful app especially, we have used many spinner apps; but this one is with a totally new concept. works great, at Mobile and Web devices. we have also talked with support and they are releasing new features as well :)

Toys Forests

This app is very use full to increase customer at this website. we suggest first try with free plan than upgrade it premium plan

May 7, 2020

Thank you for your patience and support. We know the last update broke some of the app's functionality & thank you for bringing that to our attention.

CIRCLY BEAUTY

Product Spinner helps me to increase customer sign ups and conversion rates.Specially it works best for the discount offers of my store.Easily customizable and useful app.

May 7, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're glad it was able to help you out.