Sale Sticker

Sale Sticker

by Rouker

Add sticker to thousand products with just clicks

MULTIPLE ONLINE STORE

Hello Team! Your app not opening kindly check to fast why not opening please resolve it issue to fast. ( Unable to connect ).

Affirmation Cosmetics

I used the app to assist will BF sales. After the sale the stick remained on the item picture. I attempted to reach out to the developer for assistance and have not received a response.

KACEN KNIGHT LIMITED

this app needs alot of work. you can't edit or delete campaign properly. even when you try to delete app the sale tag is still showing on my store

Suhani Pittie

This app increased our work! stickers did not show instantly and when app was deleted, the stickers kept showing! Had to have our developer remove the codes manually.

Jatarah

I installed this app with fear and trembling after reading some of the other reviews here. I had tried similar apps but they didn't do exactly what I wanted. I have to say I have been pleasantly surprised by this app because it does exactly what it says it will do with no glitches. I can add and remove sales stickers as I please. I can schedule them to automatically be added or removed. I felt I had to stand up and share my experience which has been great. Personally, I can't tell why some other store owners have had serious-sounding issues with the app.

Plakatbar.no

Stay away! Permanently made a big SALE sticker on all our products. Didnt go away even if we ended sale with the app, or delted app. Beware you have to upload ALL product images again if you use this....

axialpharma

Worst app on the shopify store, it literally modified all of my photos without my permissions and now all of my website is messed up

Homely, LLC

When I went to try and remove the stickers when I was done a sale I followed the directions but all the stickers are still on my products. When a page loads up the stickers will show on my product images for a few seconds and then disappear. For other products they are permanently stuck to the image. Only way I found to take them off was to re-upload the image and delete the old one. Huge waste of time!!!

Lash Perfect Sverige

doesn't. i can't even add a campaign because nothing shows up. it worked for a while and then it just stopped

Aqua Cliche International

Neat idea, it's a bit complicated to understand but once you get the hold of it it works fantastic. Will be using it

Previous 1