Sale Discount Wizard

Sale Discount Wizard

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Eushopa
4.9
August 5, 2022

I love this APP! It is so easy to use and you can start sale immediately. And Marius is a wonderful person to work with. He is a very smart person and very kind & polite to his customers. Highly recommended!

Boutique Sweet Birdie
Japan
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 9, 2022

Very useful app. They go the extra mile to help out with any issue you may have. For example, I needed the sale price next to the old price, and the sale % discount also visible. They provided a solution.

LusitaniaSoaps
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 28, 2021

This app is perfect! We can schedule sales by percentage, an amount or a fixed amount. We can also add and remove a tag when the sale starts and ends. I already used an app for discounts but this app is much better and it is worth the try and it works very well. Thank you!

Cote Cuir Leather
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 28, 2021

Cette application est super! On l'utilise pour mettre des articles en solde et pour les ventes comme BFCM ou Boxing Day. On peut céduler les soldes pour telle journée à telle heure et tout fonctionne très bien. Le prix est super aussi! Merci!

Côté Cuir
Time spent using app: 4 days
Eushopa replied December 28, 2021

Merci beaucoup! :) Je vous souhaite une bonne vente et une bonne année!

November 27, 2021

I used this app for Black Friday Weekend and it adjusted all my prices quickly and efficiently. I only ran into one small issue and the customer service team jumped on the issue immediately and had it resolved within hours. Great app!

RC-N-Go