Sale Discount Wizard

Put products and collections on sale without discount codes

From $3.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

LusitaniaSoaps

Very useful app. They go the extra mile to help out with any issue you may have. For example, I needed the sale price next to the old price, and the sale % discount also visible. They provided a solution.

Cote Cuir Leather

This app is perfect! We can schedule sales by percentage, an amount or a fixed amount. We can also add and remove a tag when the sale starts and ends. I already used an app for discounts but this app is much better and it is worth the try and it works very well. Thank you!

Côté Cuir

Cette application est super! On l'utilise pour mettre des articles en solde et pour les ventes comme BFCM ou Boxing Day. On peut céduler les soldes pour telle journée à telle heure et tout fonctionne très bien. Le prix est super aussi! Merci!

December 28, 2021

Merci beaucoup! :) Je vous souhaite une bonne vente et une bonne année!

RC-N-Go

I used this app for Black Friday Weekend and it adjusted all my prices quickly and efficiently. I only ran into one small issue and the customer service team jumped on the issue immediately and had it resolved within hours. Great app!

Baked Tiles

Hi I added this app for ease. When we have sales we like to just be able to omit ranges and with the standard shopify discounts you cannot do this. Its easy to use and support is excellent. Saves us loads of time when adding a sale to our store.

Town Shop

Simple one page app that is easy to use...highly recommend!
Monthly price is the lowest in Shopify app store!

February 17, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind review and the phone call!

perspectivewoman.com

Amazing app - very easy to configure and support is outstanding. Sale created for over 50 products in less than 5 seconds. Will be using this app on our other stores also.

小鳥雑貨専門のお店 スウィート・バーディー・ブティック

I love this app! I gave 5 stars, but I would like to give 10 stars to Marius! This app works very well and it is easy to set it up. If you have any questions, Marius immediately gives you the solution! I actually requested some customization for my shop. Then he did it for me in a few hours perfectly! That is a big surprise! I work with many app developers for my shopify shops and he is the number 1! Marius is smart and kind. He has a good heart! I recommend all shopify sellers to use this app!

The Mad Scrapper

I had amazing sales using this app. I’ll be back to use Sale Wizard app again next time I have a sale, it worked perfectly for me. I had no issues whatsoever, it was straightforward to install and use, and I’m no computer person…

Redshift Sports

I am using this app to run store wide and product specific sales where the sale price is reflected on each product page and the normal price is next to it with a strike out. The app is easy to use and the customer support is the best I have experienced with any app developer on shopify - I had a use case that was slightly different than the main app function and within a day of first writing to them they had modified the app to make it work for me - that is not something you find all the time.

Previous 1 3