Sale Discount Wizard

Sale Discount Wizard

by Wensia

Put products and collections on sale without discount codes

小鳥雑貨専門のお店 スウィート・バーディー・ブティック

I love this app! I gave 5 stars, but I would like to give 10 stars to Marius! This app works very well and it is easy to set it up. If you have any questions, Marius immediately gives you the solution! I actually requested some customization for my shop. Then he did it for me in a few hours perfectly! That is a big surprise! I work with many app developers for my shopify shops and he is the number 1! Marius is smart and kind. He has a good heart! I recommend all shopify sellers to use this app!

The Mad Scrapper

I had amazing sales using this app. I’ll be back to use Sale Wizard app again next time I have a sale, it worked perfectly for me. I had no issues whatsoever, it was straightforward to install and use, and I’m no computer person…

Redshift Sports

I am using this app to run store wide and product specific sales where the sale price is reflected on each product page and the normal price is next to it with a strike out. The app is easy to use and the customer support is the best I have experienced with any app developer on shopify - I had a use case that was slightly different than the main app function and within a day of first writing to them they had modified the app to make it work for me - that is not something you find all the time.

Izakov Diamonds + Fine Jewelry

This is an awesome app that will boost any store's sales. Shopify only allows to either an automatic discount that's applied at checkout or a discount code that needs to be inserted at checkout. With this app, we're able to show the sale price on every product page and determine when the sale starts and when it ends. The app is very easy to use. We originally used it for a sale we had and decided to keep it running since it was so great. Support is amazing!

The Emperor’s Lane

This is an amazing app - amazingly simple interface and impressive results - works like magic! To top it off, their customer service is world class. We had an issue where we created a discount based on a collection but wanted to exclude a few products from getting the discount applied. We reached out to Wensia and Marius called us back. He was super helpful. Immediately understood what we were trying to achieve, and the limitations of the app. He was technically sound and knew what needed to be fixed. He asked for 30 minutes and came back with a recommended solution - a product enhancement to include option for excluding specific products. That enhancement was coded, tested, and implemented in next 3 hours!! I have never seen another software company respond to a request at this speed and with the empathy demonstrated by Marius. They have made a fan out of us. We will highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a simple, easy, and efficient solution for automated discount management. Thank you Marius and Wensia!

October 8, 2020

♡ It was a pleasure to work with you, Samrat!

Turkista

The best discount app available! Super easy to use and the customer service is quick and super helpful. Totally recommended.

Pawsitive Vibes

I downloaded this app and then realized it wasn't what I needed. But, I wrote a review because the service was awesome! They responded quickly and even gave me a suggestion for another app that would work for me. That's REAL service.. thinking about the needs of the customer, not yourself. Thank you! :-)

Tamaraataalijewelry

Great customer service! They respond directly to the emails!
The app is really cool and helpful, and targets customers.

Haircandee Hair Co. LLC

We downloaded this app to help us quickly maneuver between sales. This app helps us to quickly change prices, displays the original and sales price! On top of that, the customer service is superb! We ran into a slight user error issue. We emailed them and provided our whatsapp number, in no time we were contacted via WhatsApp. The communication was quick and effective, and we were even offered a phone call to help us work through the issue (which was our fault). Last, an error, completely unrelated to the app but more of a design/ development issue was spotted by the Sales Wizard App team. He was knowledgeable, and quickly went in and fixed our design/ development issue! We have had a great experience thus far, and look forward to continuing to use this app!

Tillett's

Easy to use and great pricing. Not only can you easily schedule sales with difference discounts but you can also set it up easily so discount codes cannot be applied to sale items. This has made a long task super easy for my business! On top of this it comes with great fast acting advice.

Previous 1