Unlimited Smart UpSell Offers

Unlimited Smart UpSell Offers

by Revy Apps

Sell even more with the psychological power of the upsell.

SainSmart.com

Great upsell app. We migrated from another upsell app and have been seeing great results. Easy to set up and configure.
Had some issues initially with reporting but it was fixed pretty quickly!

anfli

This app is very good to get upsells. I also had a little question and the support answered me within minutes. Thank you very much!

Amber Retail Therapy

All good so far...Just making my way through but easy to navigate as a beginner and looks good on site.

Kalchi India

Just what I was looking for. Can't wait to find out the results. The amount of customisations they allow is really nice.

phoneo.pl

It's really good app. stable and easy to configure. Selling more than cost :D im using it 1 year already.

Art of Jaz

this is a great app for upset and discounts on premier products. I would definitely recommend as it was user friendly.

UrbanKey org

I always go back to use this app because of how good it looks and how well it works. I received great customer service with Steve! Really patient and helpful!

Meos GmbH

This apps works really good. The extra revenue looks really promising after just 1 week. Technical support by Marcelo was superb, the small issue was solved within a couple of hours. GREAT APP!

Deslola Boutique

Brilliant app, sorted all my worries about offering bundles to my customers. Its one of those rare apps that does what it says.

Eyogy Store

Good app to try first. I hope to receive good sales upcoming
.................................Good app to try first. I hope to receive good sales upcoming

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18