Unlimited Smart UpSell Offers

Unlimited Smart UpSell Offers

by Revy Apps

Sell even more with the psychological power of the upsell.

pawsperfectstore

Needed an cart upsell that would look great and classy. Perfect! Love it! Just what I was looking for.

Shop Nush

really nice app to have, great for increasing sales when it comes to customers adding to their cart on my website

MyMagicTale

Awesome app with first class support! I needed a small custom fix, and they helped me without any problems - They now have another lifetime customer.

ItemJunkie

great app great app great app!
Very crisp..

They have tons'O'options for customizing your setup..
More than worth the price...i would have charged a little more. lol

Fanta Inno

Best ever upsell app ever, used all others, this one is the most beautiful. Would highly recommend.

Knee Pillow

Very easy to install. Have only just started, so might come back and review if need be. Otherwise, so far so good!

Shopotherapy Store

I searched and tested many upsell and cross-sell apps, every single one of them had an error or issue. I can say this app has no error, the pricing is very low compared with other similar apps, and the customer support if perfect. I totally recommend it.

TheImperialTrooper

easy to install and use - hope to get more sales once this is viewed by enough people .. lets see what happens

Haute Salute

pretty ease and it edits your checkout experience for the better. Yeh so you should definitely add the app

Witch and Woo

I LOVE THIS APP - It's super easy to use, works really well. I am seeing about 10-15% conversions. That's free money. Gotta like that.