UNLIMITED Smart UpSell Offers

UNLIMITED Smart UpSell Offers

by Revy Apps

Increase & Maximize average order value and sales with UpSell.

SLT4.0

Review body.

Digital GV

Muito, muito bom este APP. Fantástico, pois acredito que aumentará em muito o valor agregado oferecido ao cliente.

Bazzinga

Review body

Olympians Hub

almost 5 stars but you forgot one little detail. add "themes" to it. It matches some stores but it doesn't match plus merchants stores. stores that have classy features. but the compare price is what merchants are looking for. good job on that.

Wasla Worx

I just started with this app . so far so good . i like the placement and the clarity.
Thanks for this app

YF Delux

Support finally got back to us. The app is running smoothly now. Glad the app is running correctly. Great app so far.

World of Kura

I dont know what else to say other than this app fits me well and i cant wait to see the result for my store

Beni Durrer

I use this app the first time and its nearly completely intuitiv to handle. It takes only a few steps and less of time to do the right steps for my personal upsell recommendations.

Comfortable Co

The app is a little laggy. pages load slowly. besides that it isnt that bad for the price thanks

March 15, 2019

Hello, about page load slow I can assure you is not because of the Revy Upsell app, our script size is very small and we use cache techniques that make our API requests answer at 30ms~50ms(that's very fast).
Also, the app loads async, which means it won't interfere in the load time of your page, because won't lock other resources of loading while the app is loading.
I invite you to test the app using the google chrome network resource, you can see the loading timeline of every resource of your website and the impact of our app(and other resources in your page) in the loading of your page. I assure you it's minimal =D. Have a nice day!

Bebe Mon Soleil

Presue parfait mais le placer en résumé de commande c'est risqué, peut-etre faudrait-il le mettre en pop-up avec une croix pour fermer !