Unlimited Smart UpSell Offers

Unlimited Smart UpSell Offers

by Revy Apps

Sell even more with the psychological power of the upsell.

Page Anchor

Our favorite upsell/cross-sell app. And the customer service is incredible. I've emailed them about some issues and they've been really helpful!

Br Perfumes

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Innovacio

I had no experience with the application but the support is incredible. Bryan gave me full attention and was available to solve my problem.

Handmade Naturals Inc

app works well, allows me to customize every aspect of my upsell including offering discounts for buying items tied to the product.

Appalachian Outfitters

I went through over a dozen apps before finding this one trying to have a cross-sell popup when a product is added to cart, and this is by far the best. All of the other apps I tried were either clunk and cumbersome to create offers or the add to cart popup was an afterthought tacked onto an app built for something different. Creating offers is much simpler and faster with this app than the others, and being able to customize the style of the popup to match my store makes the popup much more cohesive with my site. My only complaint, and this is really minor, is that the sort order of the offers defaults to last edited, and I wish it would save whatever sort order I used last, i.e. alphabetically. Overall this app is a must have.

CuidaMiMascota

The app is great, I've been looking for something like this quite some time, customer support at the end was very helpfull

Faithful Fashion Company

I love this app and the up-sell feature. I would highly recommend this app to all business owners. Why sit on money when this app can do the work for you?

Upgrade Enhance

Super easy set up does exactly want I want it to do. Integrates with other useful apps also. 5 stars!

My Driving Comfort

This is my first ever review for a Shopify App. Why? Because this Revy App is really amazing, very easy to use and integrate. Plus there is a free trial and after that the price is very cheap! Definetly increased my average sale value. Support is also very friendly and supportive, THANKS!

MAVEN's Custom Creations

This app is super easy to use. The guide when setting up is extremely helpful and I love that it automatically lets you test if the features are working correctly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21