Unlimited Smart UpSell Offers

Unlimited Smart UpSell Offers

by Revy Apps

Sell even more with the psychological power of the upsell.

Official Squid Game

This is a great app I use this on my other stores and it does well and allows me to earn a little extra and help out customers at the same time.

BullAnt Authentic

Good Job! Good Job! Good Job! Good Job! Good Job! Good Job! Good Job! Good Job! Good Job! Good Job! Good Job!

Vy Chic

So far so good. This is all new to me so the fact that it's easy to use is a huge plus! I'm looking forward to seeing how I can really put it to work for my store

Power Tech Play

Great App. They could give us more options to edit the pop-up, like changing the colors of the buttons. Other than that, it´s really helpful.

July 19, 2021

Hey! We do have options to change the color of any button, just go to Settings > Design > Colors and you will found the color options there.

- Revy Team

Emmy & Sebby

just what i was looking for! Easy to set up and looks good. Cant wait to see the results! Fair price also.

Junior Bambinos

We love the look and feel of this App. It's simple to use, easy to navigate and their support has been first class.

Eliot Grey

I used this app to increase revenue for bundles and now for greater conversions it's time for the Upsell mode. I believe it's gonna increase revenue big time for our company.

My Dream Shoppe

I just Installed this app and it looks very promising to me. Installing this app is super easy and using Shopify recommendations saves you a lot of time. I hope to see some amazing results soon.

hue

Incredible support & shoutout to Bryan M. from support! Was able to help me within minutes on multiple customizations I needed with the app.

JaneAusten.co.uk

An app with fantastic potential to increase revenue for a business. Bryan is an absolute star with little individual edits as well!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22