Rezensionen (172)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
22. April 2024

really helpful with quick assistance

Accessify
Indien
5 tage mit der App
16. April 2024

Customer service is perfect! Anne helped me a lot.

Energia Klub

konkurspriserse
Dänemark
4 monate mit der App
7. Juni 2024

If I could give no stars for this review I would. Recently installed, wasn't very good so I uninstalled and now my site is broken and can't even view it. Please don't make the same futile mistakes as I.

Iron Oak Leather Co.
Neuseeland
16 minuten mit der App
GoodApps hat geantwortet 9. Juni 2024

Hello Dear Customers,

We're truly sorry to hear that you weren't happy with our app. However, we believe your statement is incorrect and could mislead other customers.

Here are the main reasons why:

1. We don't add any code to your theme or store, unlike other apps on the market.

2. Once you install our app, Shopify adds a JavaScript file that is not part of the theme. If you uninstall our app, that JavaScript is completely removed. There is no way our app can harm your website during installation or uninstallation, and the claim that it does is completely false.

If your website broke after uninstalling, we recommend opening Chrome and checking the Console. You will likely find that the errors are coming from other apps.

Additionally, if you contact our support team, our developers can check on your behalf and identify the issue.

We would appreciate a fair review, as the current statement is completely inaccurate.

11. Mai 2024

REALLY GOOD

drop zone cart
Indien
13 tage mit der App
13. Mai 2024

Amazing app and help center!

Geekify geek out
Israel
Ein tag mit der App
29. Mai 2024

It works perfectly. It's just what we needed.

Andromeda Moto
Spanien
Etwa eine stunde mit der App