Reseñas (170)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
18 de abril de 2023

Amazing service! customized and easy. I liked it a lot
It was exactly what I needed. Highly recommended

Shammaim
Israel
39 minutos usando la aplicación
GoodApps respondió 18 de abril de 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're thrilled to hear that our app was exactly what you needed and that you found it easy to use. Our goal is to provide the best possible service to our customers, and we're glad to know that we were able to provide you with the customized support you needed. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. We're always here to help!

The GoodApps Team

27 de marzo de 2023

very good app easy to use happy with the experience . the chat support team helped me to resolve the issue quickly greatful

Tango Sports
Pakistán
39 minutos usando la aplicación
GoodApps respondió 14 de abril de 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to hear that you found our app easy to use and that you had a good experience overall.

Our team is always available to assist and provide quick solutions to any issues that may arise. We are glad to hear that our chat support team was able to help you resolve your issue and that you are satisfied with the outcome.

Thank you for choosing our app and we appreciate your feedback. If you have any further questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are always here to help.

GoodApps Team

17 de mayo de 2023

I wanted a countdown timer on every page of my store and this did it! I had some questions and they were fast and responsive.

The Stoogeum
Estados Unidos
18 minutos usando la aplicación
GoodApps respondió 26 de mayo de 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app helped you achieve your goal of having a countdown timer on every page of your store.

We're also delighted that our support team was fast and responsive in addressing your questions. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

GoodApps team.