Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
2 de enero de 2024

just installed it, easy to personalize and the support are nice

NeonLeDream
Marruecos
11 minutos usando la aplicación
19 de enero de 2024

Es excelente, sencilla y apropiada, adicional a esto el servicio de ayuda al cliente es muy resolutivo y eficiente como es en mi caso. Anne a sido de muy buena ayuda.

InspiraLatam
Colombia
Fecha de modificación: 13 de mayo de 2023

I was looking for an application that could meet my expectations as a beginner. I found it with GA: Countdown timer. Customer service is super responsive and available. As soon as possible, I will take a superior plan without hesitation. I highly recommend.

CALUMAX.FR
Francia
6 meses usando la aplicación
GoodApps respondió 16 de mayo de 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that app has met your expectations. We designed it to be user-friendly and effective, and we're glad it has served you well. We're also delighted that you found our customer service to be super responsive and available.

If you have any questions or need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing GA: Countdown Timer, and we appreciate your positive review!

26 de mayo de 2023

It's simple and easy to use. Works great. We didn't know how to enable it but the customer service helped us. Their customer service was excellent. They even reached out to us before we contacted them.

Happy Pearents
Estados Unidos
10 meses usando la aplicación
GoodApps respondió 26 de mayo de 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that our app is simple and easy to use, and that it works great for you.

We're also thrilled to know that our customer service was excellent and that we could assist you in enabling the app. If you have any more questions or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

28 de julio de 2023

Awesome App! The best timer app I have found for Shopify and their PROMPT support is even better!! I needed a little bit of help for my customized site and I got all the help instantly and got the setup I needed in under five min! Love it! :)

ProfTwin
India
3 meses usando la aplicación
18 de mayo de 2023

Really cool App, super-easy to set up, and very user-friendly! The bonus is that it's completely customizable with lots of options to choose from! If you're looking for a really cool Countdown Timer, this is the App!

I'm using multiple Apps from the GoodApps Team, and their customer service is fantastic, and respond very quickly! Definitely recommend this App and all others by the GoodApps Team! Keep up the great work!

Art Yourself
Sudáfrica
GoodApps respondió 26 de mayo de 2023

Thank you for your amazing feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app really cool and super-easy to set up. We're also glad that you appreciate the customization options available in our app.

Thank you for your kind words about our customer service. We strive to provide excellent support and respond quickly to our customers' needs.

We appreciate your recommendation not only for our Countdown Timer app but also for our other apps by the GoodApps team. Your support means a lot to us.

If you have any more feedback, questions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

29 de febrero de 2024

Herramienta fácil de usar y de configurar hasta ahora sin problema, recomendada

Stone Eshop
Chile
3 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 11 de septiembre de 2023

My original review was 3 stars because of a issue with the sales timer on the product page. I reached out to customer support and the issue was resolved 3 days later. Can't thank them enough, looks great and fits in with my theme!

GetYourGlock
Suecia
23 de agosto de 2023

Really help full the count down timer work pretty well and they even have support to help you.
really recommend

AdnikeStore
Italia
7 meses usando la aplicación
2 de agosto de 2023

Customer service was quick! I love this app and anyone looking to make their website even better. Big love!

Lintballify