Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
18 de agosto de 2023

Really simple to use, had some very minor problems with my own site that Andrian helped me with immediately after reaching out.. Incredible customer service and does exactly what I was hoping it would. 100% would recommend to anyone on the fence!

LuxeStoreOnline
Tanzania
3 meses usando la aplicación
18 de octubre de 2023

Great and very quick support!
Thank you very much!

ilovesili
Brasil
7 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 11 de septiembre de 2023

My original review was 3 stars because of a issue with the sales timer on the product page. I reached out to customer support and the issue was resolved 3 days later. Can't thank them enough, looks great and fits in with my theme!

GetYourGlock
Suecia
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
5 de octubre de 2023

the support was very fast love that

Calestial
Bélgica
26 días usando la aplicación
2 de enero de 2024

Good assistance! good job!

Fstmarket

Dominant Collection
Pakistán
2 meses usando la aplicación
21 de agosto de 2023

Super easy and user-friendly free app. Great pre-settings to get you started quickly and its easy to customise. I wanted to add our own font, so I contacted them via the chat function and Liubava helped me with the right css code.
Would be nice if its possible to change in the font in setting, insted of css code. Hopefully that option will be added over time. But beside that little bump, it's an fantastic app and highly recommended.
Thank you for great and fast customer service.

annabogdanova.dk
Dinamarca
4 días usando la aplicación
9 de octubre de 2023

Great and easy app to use and install. Their customer service chat was incredibly helpful and solved my problem within 10 minutes. Thank you all!

Gente Beauty Brasil
Brasil
Alrededor de 3 horas usando la aplicación
28 de julio de 2023

Awesome App! The best timer app I have found for Shopify and their PROMPT support is even better!! I needed a little bit of help for my customized site and I got all the help instantly and got the setup I needed in under five min! Love it! :)

ProfTwin