Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
11 de agosto de 2023

Definitely recommend, I chatted with Andrian for support because my top bar was not looking like I wanted it to look. He helped me and in a few minutes he fixed my problem. The best free app for countdown timer bars I've tried so far !

studio lumiled
Francia
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
17 de julio de 2023

Amazing application , you can edit everything , the support is fast and good . Thank your for your work

souk-dubai
Francia
GoodApps respondió 21 de julio de 2023

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find our application amazing and that you appreciate the flexibility it offers for editing.

Your kind words mean a lot to us. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you and ensure that you have a great experience with our application.

16 de agosto de 2023

Best Customer Support! I totally loved it, They Helped me alot in the placement thing also provided as much changes as I wanted!

RianaWomen
Pakistán
2 meses usando la aplicación
10 de agosto de 2023

Wow the app is completely free. In addition, the support is also available on demand and is dedicated to your problem, just great. 5 STAR FOR SURE.

orzonta
3 meses usando la aplicación
21 de septiembre de 2023

Great app and customer support! They fixed my issue within 5 minutes

Mokva
Polonia
5 meses usando la aplicación
13 de julio de 2023

They are really nice guys, also all the apps they have premium quality. Give it a try guys. I definitely recommend it. Thank you for all support!

Screen Moove
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
GoodApps respondió 21 de julio de 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to know that you found our team to be friendly and that you appreciate the premium quality of our apps.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you and ensure that you have a great experience with our products.

2 de junio de 2023

Amazing!! Great Experience!
Very great customer care and know exactly how to help setup things when needed!

CryptoRiders Chile
Chile
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
GoodApps respondió 21 de julio de 2023

Thank you for your amazing feedback! We're thrilled to know that you had a great experience with us.

We're glad that our team was able to help you with the setup and ensure everything went smoothly. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and make your experience with our service even better.

10 de agosto de 2023

Everything worked as expected, its a free(!) app and their customer service was 10/10. Would recommend to anyone.

Wrath of God
21 de mayo de 2023

Great support, helps to solve problems in seconds. The app is good, I would recommend to use it, many options to change style and settings.

Pfoten Welt
8 meses usando la aplicación
GoodApps respondió 26 de mayo de 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that our support team has been able to assist you quickly and effectively.

We're also pleased to know that you find our app good and that it offers a wide range of options to customize the style and settings.

If you have any more feedback or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to reach out.

Thank you again for choosing our app and for your valuable review.

GoodApps team.

7 de julio de 2023

Thank you so much, problem solved. The support team was available to help me with the issue. It was really fast.

Trend Store
Colombia
GoodApps respondió 21 de julio de 2023

You're very welcome! We're glad to hear that your problem was solved with the help of our support team.

If you have any more questions or encounter any other concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help and ensure that you have a smooth experience using our services.

Thank you for choosing us, and we appreciate your feedback!