Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 13 de mayo de 2023

I was looking for an application that could meet my expectations as a beginner. I found it with GA: Countdown timer. Customer service is super responsive and available. As soon as possible, I will take a superior plan without hesitation. I highly recommend.

CALUMAX.FR
Francia
6 meses usando la aplicación
GoodApps respondió 16 de mayo de 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that app has met your expectations. We designed it to be user-friendly and effective, and we're glad it has served you well. We're also delighted that you found our customer service to be super responsive and available.

If you have any questions or need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing GA: Countdown Timer, and we appreciate your positive review!

GoodApps team.

10 de agosto de 2023

Wow the app is completely free. In addition, the support is also available on demand and is dedicated to your problem, just great. 5 STAR FOR SURE.

orzonta
Alemania
28 de julio de 2023

Awesome App! The best timer app I have found for Shopify and their PROMPT support is even better!! I needed a little bit of help for my customized site and I got all the help instantly and got the setup I needed in under five min! Love it! :)

ProfTwin
India
16 de agosto de 2023

Best Customer Support! I totally loved it, They Helped me alot in the placement thing also provided as much changes as I wanted!

RianaWomen
Pakistán
7 de julio de 2023

Thank you so much, problem solved. The support team was available to help me with the issue. It was really fast.

Trend Store
Colombia
4 meses usando la aplicación
GoodApps respondió 21 de julio de 2023

You're very welcome! We're glad to hear that your problem was solved with the help of our support team.

If you have any more questions or encounter any other concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help and ensure that you have a smooth experience using our services.

Thank you for choosing us, and we appreciate your feedback!

GoodApps team

2 de agosto de 2023

Customer service was quick! I love this app and anyone looking to make their website even better. Big love!

Lintballify
21 de abril de 2023

easy to handle and the designs are also super cute! the support is so helpfull and super fast! can recommend this app with 5 stars.

Schnurr & Wau
España
5 meses usando la aplicación
GoodApps respondió 5 de mayo de 2023

Thank you for the positive review! We are happy to hear that you find our app easy to use and our designs cute. We always strive to provide fast and helpful customer support, so it's great to hear that we met your expectations. Thank you for recommending our app with 5 stars!

GoodApps Team.

9 de agosto de 2023

great app

Real Dukan
India
7 de agosto de 2023

We used it for the countdown timer, it's quite easy no navigate and they great customer service - very responsive!

akoyajewelry
Canadá
8 de mayo de 2023

Abbiamo installato quest'app da poco, siamo stati assistiti da Adrian che è stato gentilissimo e ci ha aiutato a sistemare tutto come desideravamo . L'app funziona funziona perfettamente siamo davvero soddisfatti

FilRouge
Italia
4 meses usando la aplicación
GoodApps respondió 16 de mayo de 2023

Grazie per il tuo feedback! Siamo lieti di sapere che hai installato la nostra app di recente e che hai ricevuto un'assistenza eccellente da Adrian.

Siamo felici che l'app stia funzionando perfettamente per te e che tu sia soddisfatto dei risultati ottenuti.

Se hai altre domande o hai bisogno di ulteriore assistenza, non esitare a contattarci. Siamo qui per supportarti e garantire la tua completa soddisfazione.

Cordiali saluti,