Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar|Sale timer|Counter sales booster|Countdown clock

SPEEDY PROTECT US

A customer service at the height of my request, there was a problem of invoicing which was quickly solved; thank you to the customer service!

September 22, 2020

Thank you! We are always glad to help so feel free to contact us 24/7 :)

Boluth Lifestyle

I really like how this app works. Nice custom themes and really easy to use. also has a great custumor service that responds fast.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

Ito-Āto

I used this app, one for a test and a second time for my website launch. The team were amazing in helping me get a refund, they understood that the first use was a test to how to use the app and the second time was for actual use. The team provided me a refund and allowed me to use the one time set up counter on the free plan. Amazing and prompt service.

September 22, 2020

Thank you! We are just happy to be useful so feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

bluefree

Easy to setup, looks great, amazing staff! Would recommend! If you have any problems just message the developers and they will reply quickly

September 22, 2020

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7 :)

Pibu Express

I used this app to increase my sales by 30%. Really easy to use and easy to customise the look & feel. Super-simple to integrate. Great customer support too!

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Tdesta

Great app! everything is perfect, thank you ... thank you so much and I will use it always. useful and recammended

September 17, 2020

You are more than welcome and thank YOU for choosing us!
Good luck to your business!

VETIOR

Responsive and useful! Love this app! It definitely boosts my sales and has greater use in the future!

September 17, 2020

It's so good to know that you love it! Thank you! :)

SHOPATGLANCE

Great client support team. It does exactly what's expected.
countdown timer that really helps to improves your shop performace.

September 17, 2020

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time! :)

diavela

Very good and helpful app, easy to use and with a great customer support service.
I really like it.

September 4, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Amazing Mega Store

BEMMM BOOMMMMM EM TOP TOP TOP TOPBEMMM BOOMMMMM EM TOP TOP TOP TOPBEMMM BOOMMMMM EM TOP TOP TOP TOPBEMMM BOOMMMMM EM TOP TOP TOP TOPBEMMM BOOMMMMM EM TOP TOP TOP TOPBEMMM BOOMMMMM EM TOP TOP TOP TOPBEMMM BOOMMMMM EM TOP TOP TOP TOPBEMMM BOOMMMMM EM TOP TOP TOP TOPBEMMM BOOMMMMM EM TOP TOP TOP TOPBEMMM BOOMMMMM EM TOP TOP TOP TOP

September 4, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60