Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown Bar & Counter Timer to boost sales!

CALLA

This app is nice. I can design a nice looking banner with it. However, free version only allow to display it to a specific page, it charge you automatically without a notification. By the way, I had contact the support to help me solved this problem in a day. Thanks.

Coloringathome

Work sufficient, easy and quick to activate. Great to boost sales as BF, christmas etc. Reccommend this one

Dance Lace

their low rate number got with real reasons, do not use it, you can be charged accidentally............

Peterson House

I've used this app for about 12 months. I works really well and I would recommend it to anyone needing a countdown.

HUE Canada

Love the app! Always see a spike in sales when I have this timer on. Super easy to use, and great that we can customize it to suit out template.

iSmartbr

how can I remove this app? it does not disappear from my store, I already uninstalled the app, I tried everything

November 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties and inconvenience. We've tried to contact you via email in order to help but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Gear2Roll

The app works very good and easy to use. Customer service was lightning fast to help with a small issue.

November 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)
Feel free to contact us 24/7 in case of any difficulties!

GSMstijl

A customer service at the height of my request, there was a problem with install the app which was quickly solved; thank you to the customer service!

November 26, 2020

You are more than welcome and thank YOU for choosing us! :)
Good luck to your business!

SINNER ROCKS

Don't download this app. Says it is free but once you use it it charges you 8.95$. I had the free plan and out of nowhere it charged 8.95$. Worst app ever!

November 18, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion. The thing is that the app's free plan allows to use it on one page only and as we see in our database, it was enabled on two pages. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify. Also, we tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

TOOLSAVING - MINIWARE

page said you can get the free plan. But it still cost you money.No idea why the plan has been upgraded

October 29, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are extremely sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion. The thing is that the app's free plan allows to use it on one page only and as we see in our database, it was enabled on two pages. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify. Also, we tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41