Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

KdoStore

very good app and support awesome. very good app and support awesome. very good app and support awesome

November 29, 2019

Dillon & Darla

This app is a great addition to my website! Easy to customize the colors to match your shop. Makes my small shop look more professional. The ultimate test will be to see if it has increased my sales for black friday! I will keep you updated.

The best part about this app is their customer service, wasn't sure if they would be open today considering its a holiday but someone responded to my question with in minutes!!! Thanks Atrem!

November 28, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need any help. We are glad to help you anytime.

RMEX

I use it for my BFCM promotion campaigns and it looks great, works great. Absolutely responsive support team, always glad to help you

November 27, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance, we're always glad to help you!

Ali Gussein Store

Great app, easy to use and setup - easily generates more sales as it creates urgency, Would recommend it to everyone! 5 stars

Spiritual Goodz

Great app! Allows me to create timers in a few clicks, it really boosted my sales. Highly recommend!

Shortys

Will not remove from my store after I disabled the app and deleted it, so annoying, please can someone post on here with developer support line.

Then the developer called me and was very rude and tried to intimidate me to delete this review LOL

Hello Kenneth.
We removed the app's code from your theme, then we asked you to remove your review, as it confusing our customers, hope you understand our side. We don't intimidate our customers to remove reviews.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance, we're always glad to help

Sensory Scout

Easy to set up. Easy to use. Looks fantastic. And most importantly, their support is awesome! I had a setup issue with my theme and they resolved it almost instantly. 5/5 would countdown again.

November 26, 2019

AC Charger

I would highly recommend the use the Sales Countdown Timer Bar. Looks great and it's easy to use! I configured it in a few minutes and it's working perfect. Thank you!

September 27, 2019

Trialino

It was really easy to set up. I wanted it to just appear on product pages and it looks fresh on my product. Great customer service as a huge plus!

September 26, 2019

MYGO GIFT

The best countdown timer app I have found in terms of options for appearance, it has flexible settings, simple for configuration, you can place it on different pages, cool, isn't it?
The customer support is available and very helpful. Many thanks!!!

September 7, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55