Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

California Cake

Easy to use and design looks good. Great job guys! The support team is really helpful and I'm happy that someone actually cares about any difficulties you might have!

June 5, 2020

Thanks for such kind words! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied :)

Adams's Car Parts

I'm so happy to find this app. I cannot tell in words how much I like it, so simple and nice looking, definitely 5 stars!

Thanks! We are happy that you are happy :D

Fast Hand Shop

Really great app and so easy to use, the design looks really good and fresh. Had a minor issue but support team was just awesome and helpful!

June 5, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

B.CUTIE

I am sorry for my previous anger, their service is really good! Can solve problems in a timely manner, who doesn't like people with high efficiency?

June 5, 2020

No worries, it's okay :) Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always happy to help!

PrimePercussion

Great app, has a widget feature I love that allows me to place the countdown timer right above my Buy Now button. Creates urgency at just the right time :)

June 2, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We highly appreciate it!

comfypaws.co.uk

Good app. However, I would like if it had more design templates. Wouldn't it be cool if you could have a Christmas template? And things of that nature. That would just be Great!

May 20, 2020

Thanks! And thank you for such great suggestion! We definitely will consider adding more templates in future updates!

Planet Brooklyn Academy

We used this app to help move a limited edition item we released. This app made our item really pop on our site. People instantly pre-ordered our release. I don't think we would have had the same reaction without this app.

May 20, 2020

Thanks! That's just great that you've found the app that useful!

LIA Cosmetics

I love this app! The customer support is super quick and very friendly. They have solved my issues within minutes!

May 20, 2020

Thank you! So good to know that you love it :)

Stone Bird

I cannot tell how much I'm happy to use this app, it helped me a lot! Had a small issue but the support rep was really nice and helpful!

May 20, 2020

Thank you! We are happy that you are happy ha ha :)
Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you face any issues!

Zebra Boy

Wow! So easy to install, in a few clicks you're ready to go. The timer looks beautiful and so many options to customize. Great app!

May 20, 2020

Thanks so much! Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59