Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown Timer & Counter. Count down. Checkout Timer.

PORCHE MARIA

I use this app to help me promote my mother's day sale. It is so easy to use. I will continue to use this app.

Rascalremedies.com

Excellent customer support! I had an issue with the timer not loading in my store and they fixed it within 5 minutes. I highly recommend this app!

All Smith Racing

I would look for another application to use for a countdown if you're looking for a free countdown addon. The addon isn't that bad and easy to use but I went for the free plan and then it seen that it charged me $17 for the unlimited plan. There's not much of a free plan here as it was listed "free plan available". After reading reviews it looks like this is common issue.

May 5, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. As we see in our database, you've enabled the app on two pages while the free plan allows to use the timer on one page only. Once it's enabled on more pages it switches to the paid plan.
Anyway, no worries! We will request a charge reversal from Shopify in oder to avoid any accidental charges.

AllYourSafe

Thanks for this app ! This aplication help you for agree a widget countdown timer .Very good job ! Thanks

Riyshin

Great app to show your customers a discount timer. Plus the support I had was fast and helpful. really nice

White dolphin vacuum

It is a good software to make the store increase the conversion rate, and the customer service is very patient to help me solve the problem, it is a good choice.

CURL CANDY

Great product, really easy to set up and exactly what I was looking for!!! Thank you!!! Currently on the free plan, but may upgrade!!!

stoonger

The best timer app. I've tried others but I think this is the best. They offer you a free plan and I believe it is the only one that does. I use this app when I have to launch timed offers. I have the ability to customize anything I want.

AttitudeHouseStore

Great app ! Create urgency with a simple and subtile design. Best timer I ever tested. Works perfectly- 5/5

CYISOON

Love this app, very easy to use and very helpful. I did not know what i was doing but this app basically just does it for you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46