Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

Otoka.

Super! I really like the app and also very very great service ! I had some questions but support team quickly helped me! Thanks

Atlanta Bikes

I highly recommend it! Awesome app! Really easy to setup! Also very helpful and quick support team!!

Safe and Fine

Extremely easy to use, very user friendly and if you have any questions, you can quickly solve them in live chat directly from the app. Definitely 5 stars!

Ckey_iN

Do not install a terrible application, if you decide to remove it, then the site will still be, I try to remove it for half a day, the instructions given by them do not correspond to reality.

Modest Swan

It's a useful and functional app. Great customer service, special thanks to Eugenia for her support...

Lynim

Really good customer support service, within 3 minutes someone helped me out with some problems I was facing. Absolutely brilliant!

July 27, 2020

Thanks so much :) We are always happy to help so don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

The Home Cook Shop

Very prompt service, app seems to work very well. Hope that it'll help to increase our conversions :)

July 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and good luck to your business!

Mahogany Lace

Really great app and super easy to use. Customer Service is great- I received a quick response to my inquiry.

July 22, 2020

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied :)

safelocks

Watch out with using a sales timer on more then one product! You will be charged! But apart from that great app, with really good customer service. I got my monthly subscribtion canceled, so all good.

July 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such confusion. Please feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to help!

bionclick

This app helped better my store also helped increase my conversion rate highly recommend to anyone looking for a good app!

July 13, 2020

Thanks! We really appreciate your feedback! Good luck to your business :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58