Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar|Sale timer|Counter sales booster|Countdown clock

Xtreme Power Belt

I recommend this! It's awesome! Very easy to setup and for any problem the team is there to resolve it quickly! :D

E-Shop - By Mudstories.fr

This app is very easy to set up. The only tiny issue i faced was quickly solved by customer support service. Will use again !

Musō-ka Club

I was testing out this app and needed some help. I contacted the customer hotline and got a reply almost immediately with all the help I needed. Great service and the countdown timer works fine!

E-GLASSPRO

BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST

Safe and Fine

Extremely easy to use, very user friendly and if you have any questions, you can quickly solve them in live chat directly from the app. Definitely 5 stars! Recommend to everyone.

Otoka.

Super! I really like the app and also really good and kind service ! I had some questions but support team quickly helped me! Thanks for this product^^

Atlanta Bikes

I highly recommend it! Awesome and simple app! Really easy to setup! Also very helpful and quick support team!!

Lujain Group

I was charged unethically, they billed me and transferred me to a subscription even though i selected the free plan. They did not ask for my consent or even bother to update me before i was charged. i am going to demand a refund. and i will suggest anyone reading this to not to use this app. they're are a lot of better options which are free and paid.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. The thing is that the free plan allows to use the app on one page only. As we see in the database you've enabled the app on 2 pages. But no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal, it will be processed ASAP :)

SPEEDY PROTECT US

A customer service at the height of my request, there was a problem of invoicing which was quickly solved; thank you to the customer service!

September 22, 2020

Thank you! We are always glad to help so feel free to contact us 24/7 :)

Boluth Lifestyle

I really like how this app works. Nice custom themes and really easy to use. also has a great custumor service that responds fast.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60