Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown Bar & Counter Timer to boost sales!

Confort Quebec

Don't be fooled by this app. They will make it look like it's free but they will charge you 8.95usd every months in your back. I only had one timer going and they charge me fees on it even when they say it is free for one. NOBODY should install this app because of this disguised fees app.

January 14, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusion and inconvenience. The thing is that the app's free plan allows to use the app on one page only and as we see in our database, you've enabled it on two pages. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges, it will be processed ASAP.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Vani Cosmetics

Works pretty well and has good design features. Works pretty well and has good design features.features.

January 14, 2021

Thanks for your feedback!

MARBEL BEAUTY

I love this app!! The customer service is amazing and helped me so quick!! I messaged and they got back to me within 5 minutes.

January 13, 2021

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to reach out to us 24/7!

WearMe Pro

This is app is horrible. Complete fail. Not only is customization is very limited. The code itself makes changes to your original liquid code which then it takes forever for developer to fix it. Once they fix it you realize that there is another issue that is app have made.

January 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such difficulties and inconvenience.
We would be glad to investigate your case and fix any issues with help of our devs if you decide to give us one more chance.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

Shine Lights

Really good countdown app! Works well and is easy to use. Like the customization options and how you can choose the placement.

January 11, 2021

Thanks so much! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Valkyrie RPG

Easy to set up and yes, very stylish and good looking. integrates with theme no faffing with code or access which is perfect for a quick sale or planned one. Really nice app, thank you!

January 4, 2021

Thank YOU for choosing us!

Dean's Cuisine

I am a small business and needed a basic countdown timer. I love that I am able to select my colors and font to match my website. This is the perfect addition to my website.

January 4, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time :)

Dariur

Très bon support client, aimable et rapide. Faites attention à ne pas prendre deux produits ou vous passerez sur un plan payant !

January 4, 2021

Merci pour vos commentaires!

TecnoJust

Suporte muito eficiente. Tive um problema mas entraram em contato comigo para resolver. Ótimo atendimento. Espero que resolvam meu problema.

December 10, 2020

Obrigado pelo seu feedback!

Arts Crafts Australia

App works so smoothly with zeo lag. Customer service is on point and helped me with an issue I had within minutes. 10/10 recommend

December 10, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 in case of any difficulties!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43