Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT UAB

Countdown timer & counter. Count down clock. Timer bar

comfypaws.co.uk

Good app. However, I would like if it had more design templates. Wouldn't it be cool if you could have a Christmas template? And things of that nature. That would just be Great!

May 20, 2020

Thanks! And thank you for such great suggestion! We definitely will consider adding more templates in future updates!

Magic Floor Mop

Shit, It works wrong and I have fucked the code of the web page afasdsadasdasdasdsaddsdadasdasdasdada

May 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Beauté Des Cheveux

Terrible, i deleted the app and still somehow got billed.. Also found this app to be incredibly useless for myself.

May 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such inconvenience. We tried to contact you over the phone and via email in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Thanks in adnvace!

Alodia

Me he descargado la aplicacion y cuando la he eliminado me sigue saliendo el baner de descuento, me estoy desesperando porque ya tenia hecha la web...

May 4, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation, hope we will find a solution!

Fragantica Parfums

This app is a trap! is free of course for only one page but is set up by default for all pages , when you start trying around you will end up being charged for the full unlimited plan... so i think is a booby trap here, i would like my money back soon as possible, but i have the feeling will not get it... you got to be more honest with your customers and let them try the app for real.. and not in a TRAP LIKE APP.

April 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Modne denarnice.si

Nevertheless it looks good and customization was very easy and nice, app does not work correctly. Counter numbers displayed wrong.

April 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation. Hope we will find a solution :)

Shortys

Will not remove from my store after I disabled the app and deleted it, so annoying, please can someone post on here with developer support line.

Then the developer called me and was very rude and tried to intimidate me to delete this review LOL

November 27, 2019

Hello Kenneth.
We removed the app's code from your theme, then we asked you to remove your review, as it confusing our customers, hope you understand our side. We don't intimidate our customers to remove reviews.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance, we're always glad to help

Balder France

Pour l'instant je suis très satisfait de l'application. J'ai eu un problème mais le service client a été réactif pour le régler ! L'application est simple à manier et le résultat est conforme aux attentes 4,5/5 !

June 23, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad that our team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

GlorySmile Tanden Bleken

I kept this application way too long, I hired a SEO expert, and he found out that the Bar causes our website to slow down a lot! We've contacted the support to do the gzip compression on their code, but they refused for no reason! Watch out guys this app will slow down your website, affecting your visibility on search engines, so totally not worth it !

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry that you've faced difficulties using our app, could you please answer to e-mail we sent to you, or contact us via live chat or contact@spur-i-t.com mailbox, so we could find a solution for this case.
Thank you in advance!

lensball

Didn't work in my theme right away, but customer support helped me out and got it working in no-time.