Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown timer & counter. Count down clock. Timer bar

Green Beats

GREAT APP FOR COUNTERS AND TIMING HOURS BEFORE BLACK FRIDAYS OR CYBER OFFERS, I 100% RECOMEND IT!!!!

May 24, 2021

Thanks so much! Your feedback is highly appreciated!

KENZA & CO

This App perfectly fulfils what I need, the support is very friendly and very quick to answer! thanks!

May 24, 2021

Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist!

Nabiky's Store

me sirvió para lo que la necesito, para crear contador de tiempo e impulsar promociones en mi tienda, gran aplicación.

May 24, 2021

¡Gracias por tus comentarios!

Esthers Fairytale House

This App was super easy, did the job for what I needed it for and so I would definitely recommend to others

Thanks so much :)
Hope it will help you in your further sales!

PORCHE MARIA

I use this app to help me promote my mother's day sale. It is so easy to use. I will continue to use this app.

May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated!

Rascalremedies.com

Excellent customer support! I had an issue with the timer not loading in my store and they fixed it within 5 minutes. I highly recommend this app!

May 24, 2021

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us anytime :)

All Smith Racing

I would look for another application to use for a countdown if you're looking for a free countdown addon. The addon isn't that bad and easy to use but I went for the free plan and then it seen that it charged me $17 for the unlimited plan. There's not much of a free plan here as it was listed "free plan available". After reading reviews it looks like this is common issue.

May 5, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. As we see in our database, you've enabled the app on two pages while the free plan allows to use the timer on one page only. Once it's enabled on more pages it switches to the paid plan.
Anyway, no worries! We will request a charge reversal from Shopify in oder to avoid any accidental charges.

AllYourSafe

Thanks for this app ! This aplication help you for agree a widget countdown timer .Very good job ! Thanks

Riyshin

All in all a great app to show your customers ongoing sales you have. The setup is very simple and easy to use. Plus the support I had was fast and helpful for a tiny misunderstanding I had. Free plan is more than enough, make sure you read it through to know what you're getting.

White dolphin vacuum

It is a good software to make the store increase the conversion rate, and the customer service is very patient to help me solve the problem, it is a good choice.