Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT UAB

Countdown timer & counter. Count down clock. Hello bar

Bovaceous

WORKS AMAZINGLY, I LOVE IT! I am able to edit it the way that i would like to. I can't wait to see how my customers react to it!

Okanagan Tabletop Shop

Downloaded the app with the intention of using the free plan. During set up I ensured to only select one page but still got billed for 2 pages. Developer copy pastes the same response to everyone who has this issue, and says you used 2 pages when you didn't. Don't download if you want to try the free plan, you will get charged.

August 26, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
We've contacted you via email regarding this case.
Also, we have already provided you a charge reversal in order to avoid any accidental charges.

monamourboutique

love it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Pink Gems

I install this app, but deleted it in a few hours, because I didn't like the look. I was only using the Free PLAN. This company charged me $8.95USD plus tax. It was only on one page. This is not honest company to work with. I emailed them about the charges and they didn't respond to my email. Shopify email them 3 or 4 times about the charge on my bill and they didn't respond either. DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP ON YOUR STORE.

August 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion. As we see in our database, you have enabled 2 timers in total, which was the reason of the charge. Anyway, no worries, we've requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges, it will be processed ASAP.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.

Mexso Watches and Accessories

I actually love the app it just worked perfectly fine on my store. I don't think there's something else that needs to be added

Cutesy Pocket

10/10 def would use again when the time comes :) using it now for my new product line up and fixing problems and extra photos and variants that have no business being there!

Mai Cases

it's great! i like how you can customize everything and change the colors to fit them theme of the store

dia2outlet

nice app works nice app works nice app works nice app works nice app works nice app works nice app works

Electric Scooter Land

Super easy to edit and add to the store. Looks great too. Love the way I can get the colours and message just how I want them.

Thebreakfastclubksu

I used this app to help me advertise the reopening of my business. I loved it because it was easy and super convenient to use !