Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown Bar & Counter Timer to boost sales!

Lujain Group

I was charged unethically, they billed me and transferred me to a subscription even though i selected the free plan. They did not ask for my consent or even bother to update me before i was charged. i am going to demand a refund. and i will suggest anyone reading this to not to use this app. they're are a lot of better options which are free and paid.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. The thing is that the free plan allows to use the app on one page only. As we see in the database you've enabled the app on 2 pages. But no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal, it will be processed ASAP :)

SPEEDY PROTECT US

A customer service at the height of my request, there was a problem of invoicing which was quickly solved; thank you to the customer service!

September 22, 2020

Thank you! We are always glad to help so feel free to contact us 24/7 :)

SHOPATGLANCE

Great client support team. It does exactly what's expected.
countdown timer that really helps to improves your shop performace.

September 17, 2020

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time! :)

vapecircle

I had an issue with the app. However the sales team helped me with it to resolve. Thanks for the help.

Raven Born

I used this app for one page because it said it was free. I used it once and then uninstalled because I didn't want to be charged monthly if I only needed it one time. THEY CHARGED ME 17.95 ANYWAYS!!! WHAT THE F***? It was nice to use, but this is false advertising if they say it's free because it's NOT!

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such situation. We have already requested a charge reversal from Shopify, no worries.
By the way, the reason of this charge is that you've enabled the app for 2 pages while it's free to use the app on one page only. We tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

SpineRealigned

DONT USE - If you want to delete this app you will need to go into the CSS and edit yourself. Doesn't show the countdown on the homepage and is very scammy trying to fool you into paying a subscription.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Ckey_iN

Do not install a terrible application, if you decide to remove it, then the site will still be, I try to remove it for half a day, the instructions given by them do not correspond to reality.

August 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties. We've contacted you via email in order to help.

safelocks

Watch out with using a sales timer on more then one product! You will be charged! But apart from that great app, with really good customer service. I got my monthly subscribtion canceled, so all good.

July 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such confusion. Please feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to help!

Mortalanddivine

Over all not a good user experience and HIDDEN COSTS - I do not recommend this app.

App description sounded good so I tried it out. For the beginning I tried out the free plan just to further inspect the timers. I created one and was really happy because it was easy to do so. After saving the timer it congratulated me for choosing the unlimited plan which costs a monthly fee, which I definitely didn´t signed up for. The customer support wasn`t any helpful either. Really slow replies and not any helpful ones either.

June 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion. We contacted you via email and believe that we'll find a solution.

soothingsmokewaterfall

Extremely dissatisfied. Never used app. Still got charged for it. Stanislav, do something about it.

June 11, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to get this case resolved!