Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT UAB

Countdown timer & counter. Count down clock. Hello bar

Mai Cases

it's great! i like how you can customize everything and change the colors to fit them theme of the store

dia2outlet

nice app works nice app works nice app works nice app works nice app works nice app works nice app works

Electric Scooter Land

Super easy to edit and add to the store. Looks great too. Love the way I can get the colours and message just how I want them.

Thebreakfastclubksu

I used this app to help me advertise the reopening of my business. I loved it because it was easy and super convenient to use !

Nom Nom Pet Treats

I love that I am able to customize it to my store colors and it is easy to use. I recommend it to anyone who is new to it. they offer a free plan too

MiloCarlo

Excellente, j'aime beaucoup cette application. Je continue d'écrire ceci car il doit y avoir minimum 100 caractères. BISOUSS

brain4fit

Esta excelente para editar fácilmente un contador en tu tienda online y con opción gratuita, estoy encantado.

The Aromatic Artisan

I have just installed this app, I wanted something that I could input a date/time and the timer bar would count down to that date/time. This app does exactly that. It is all and everything I needed!

TC Acoustic Hong Kong

This app is really easy to use. More than that, the team is super helpful. They replied to me on livechat within minutes.They helped me to solve my issue within hours. Recommended!

Valleylovely

This plugin is really easy to use, I like it very much, it’s done very well, and I recommend more people to use it