Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar|Sale timer|Counter sales booster|Countdown clock

WebberTech

HELLO! I'D LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO DELETE/UNINSTALL THE PLUGIN ... I DONT REALLY LIKE HOW IT LOOKS ... DO I HAVE TO DELETE IT FROM THE COED? THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

August 25, 2020

Thanks for reaching out! Here's an article on how to remove the app's leftover code:
Please let us know if you face difficulties!

Gentlemen´s Room

Super friendly customer support and the app is also working very very well! Love this timer. I really recommend it.

August 25, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied, don't hesitate to contact us anytime :)

Easy Selfie

Very nice app with very nice features. Would recommend to anyone who needs to boost up their sales!

August 17, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

SHELOVE.PT

at first it was super complicated I didn't understand anything. but I asked for help and he helped me
helped me a lot in integrating the app. I will continue with this app. Thank you for your help

August 12, 2020

You are more than welcome and thank YOU for choosing us!

BLUEMirror Eyewear

Accidentally chose the wrong plan, customer service was very helpful and fixed it right away. Thank you!

August 12, 2020

You are more than weclome :)
Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties!

Arightstore

Awesome app ! The customer service is incredible...
I've been searching for a such tool for a while but this one is woaw ! Great price, great help team and awesome templates ! Thank you guys !

August 12, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied :)

compose-limited

just downloaded and it is a great app, simple to design and use. helpful customer service. 5 stars, highly recommend.

August 12, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Modest Swan

It's a useful and functional app. Great customer service, special thanks to Eugenia for her support...

August 5, 2020

Thank you! We really appreciate your feedback :)
Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties!

Lynim

Really good customer support service, within 3 minutes someone helped me out with some problems I was facing. Absolutely brilliant!

July 27, 2020

Thanks so much :) We are always happy to help so don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

The Home Cook Shop

Very prompt service, app seems to work very well. Hope that it'll help to increase our conversions :)

July 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and good luck to your business!