Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

LIA Cosmetics

I love this app! The customer support is super quick and very friendly. They have solved my issues within minutes!

May 20, 2020

Thank you! So good to know that you love it :)

Stone Bird

I cannot tell how much I'm happy to use this app, it helped me a lot! Had a small issue but the support rep was really nice and helpful!

May 20, 2020

Thank you! We are happy that you are happy ha ha :)
Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you face any issues!

Cosmoletics

Great app! Look wonderful at the backend and on the website. Really great job guys! Highly recommended!

May 20, 2020

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Magic Floor Mop

Shit, It works wrong and I have fucked the code of the web page afasdsadasdasdasdsaddsdadasdasdasdada

May 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Peterson House

App looks great! Had to contact support and they were brilliant. I'm looking forward to getting it set up

May 18, 2020

Thank you :) We are always happy to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)

Beauté Des Cheveux

Terrible, i deleted the app and still somehow got billed.. Also found this app to be incredibly useless for myself.

May 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such inconvenience. We tried to contact you over the phone and via email in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Thanks in adnvace!

Carly's Cases

Kiryl was very helpful! Amazing customer service

AMMPOURE

more than anything i love their customer service. they really know how to change things, code wise !

May 4, 2020

Thank you so much! :)
Don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

Alodia

Me he descargado la aplicacion y cuando la he eliminado me sigue saliendo el baner de descuento, me estoy desesperando porque ya tenia hecha la web...

May 4, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation, hope we will find a solution!

Doggy Universe

The countdown timer bar is an awesome feature and I highly recommend using it for your store. They have a free version that I have been using and if you'd like additional timers you can pay a minimal fee that is totally worth the cost.

April 27, 2020

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your feedback :)
Good luck to your business!