Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar|Sale timer|Counter sales booster|Countdown clock

Musō-ka Club

I was testing out this app and needed some help. I contacted the customer hotline and got a reply almost immediately with all the help I needed. Great service and the countdown timer works fine!

October 5, 2020

Thank you! Don't hesitate to contact us 24/7, we are always ready to help!

E-GLASSPRO

BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST

October 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

Lujain Group

I was charged unethically, they billed me and transferred me to a subscription even though i selected the free plan. They did not ask for my consent or even bother to update me before i was charged. i am going to demand a refund. and i will suggest anyone reading this to not to use this app. they're are a lot of better options which are free and paid.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. The thing is that the free plan allows to use the app on one page only. As we see in the database you've enabled the app on 2 pages. But no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal, it will be processed ASAP :)

SPEEDY PROTECT US

A customer service at the height of my request, there was a problem of invoicing which was quickly solved; thank you to the customer service!

September 22, 2020

Thank you! We are always glad to help so feel free to contact us 24/7 :)

Boluth Lifestyle

I really like how this app works. Nice custom themes and really easy to use. also has a great custumor service that responds fast.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

Ito-Āto

I used this app, one for a test and a second time for my website launch. The team were amazing in helping me get a refund, they understood that the first use was a test to how to use the app and the second time was for actual use. The team provided me a refund and allowed me to use the one time set up counter on the free plan. Amazing and prompt service.

September 22, 2020

Thank you! We are just happy to be useful so feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

bluefree

Easy to setup, looks great, amazing staff! Would recommend! If you have any problems just message the developers and they will reply quickly

September 22, 2020

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7 :)

Pibu Express

I used this app to increase my sales by 30%. Really easy to use and easy to customise the look & feel. Super-simple to integrate. Great customer support too!

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Tdesta

Great app! everything is perfect, thank you ... thank you so much and I will use it always. useful and recammended

September 17, 2020

You are more than welcome and thank YOU for choosing us!
Good luck to your business!

VETIOR

Responsive and useful! Love this app! It definitely boosts my sales and has greater use in the future!

September 17, 2020

It's so good to know that you love it! Thank you! :)