Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

Alodia

Me he descargado la aplicacion y cuando la he eliminado me sigue saliendo el baner de descuento, me estoy desesperando porque ya tenia hecha la web...

May 4, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation, hope we will find a solution!

Doggy Universe

The countdown timer bar is an awesome feature and I highly recommend using it for your store. They have a free version that I have been using and if you'd like additional timers you can pay a minimal fee that is totally worth the cost.

April 27, 2020

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your feedback :)
Good luck to your business!

thefineline-store

The app's look is great. Be careful though when you set the settings because the plan change is automatic as soon as you choose more than 1 product or page. The customer support however was very fast and great helping me with my problem. I leave 5 stars for the support

April 23, 2020

Thank you! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Ellavisage

If you have some little problems at the beginning with the functioning of the application(like me ahah), don't worry, just contact the support in chat and in a flash they will solve all your problems!!!
Also, if you have any further questions of any kind, don't hesitate to ask, they will always be ready to help you! excellent customer service, especially Stanislav, very very kind and professional!

April 23, 2020

Thank you for such kind words! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied :)
Feel free to contact us anytime!

White Paper Club

I would recommend the app to all who wants to sale their products in a more professional way. That's because urgency makes magic to customers ;)

April 23, 2020

Thanks so much :) Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

Fragantica Parfums

This app is a trap! is free of course for only one page but is set up by default for all pages , when you start trying around you will end up being charged for the full unlimited plan... so i think is a booby trap here, i would like my money back soon as possible, but i have the feeling will not get it... you got to be more honest with your customers and let them try the app for real.. and not in a TRAP LIKE APP.

April 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Wild Fireworks

The app provides the functionality which I've been looking for!!! And the support team is available when I need help with the set up. 5 stars!!!

April 23, 2020

Thank you! Glad that you've finally found what you were looking for :)

Louisiana Tobacco

I had a small issue on the app but support guys helped me in just 2 minutes! The timer looks great on my pages.

April 23, 2020

We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to contact us anytime :)

BlackVapeStore

Great app and great service! The app is really useful, it makes my customers to buy faster. Highly recommend it!

April 23, 2020

Thank you so much! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Modne denarnice.si

Nevertheless it looks good and customization was very easy and nice, app does not work correctly. Counter numbers displayed wrong.

April 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation. Hope we will find a solution :)