Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

LIA Cosmetics

I love this app! The customer support is super quick and very friendly. They have solved my issues within minutes!

May 20, 2020

Thank you! So good to know that you love it :)

Stone Bird

I cannot tell how much I'm happy to use this app, it helped me a lot! Had a small issue but the support rep was really nice and helpful!

May 20, 2020

Thank you! We are happy that you are happy ha ha :)
Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you face any issues!

Cosmoletics

Great app! Look wonderful at the backend and on the website. Really great job guys! Highly recommended!

May 20, 2020

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Peterson House

App looks great! Had to contact support and they were brilliant. I'm looking forward to getting it set up

May 18, 2020

Thank you :) We are always happy to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)

Carly's Cases

Kiryl was very helpful! Amazing customer service

AMMPOURE

more than anything i love their customer service. they really know how to change things, code wise !

May 4, 2020

Thank you so much! :)
Don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

Doggy Universe

The countdown timer bar is an awesome feature and I highly recommend using it for your store. They have a free version that I have been using and if you'd like additional timers you can pay a minimal fee that is totally worth the cost.

April 27, 2020

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your feedback :)
Good luck to your business!

thefineline-store

The app's look is great. Be careful though when you set the settings because the plan change is automatic as soon as you choose more than 1 product or page. The customer support however was very fast and great helping me with my problem. I leave 5 stars for the support

April 23, 2020

Thank you! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Ellavisage

If you have some little problems at the beginning with the functioning of the application(like me ahah), don't worry, just contact the support in chat and in a flash they will solve all your problems!!!
Also, if you have any further questions of any kind, don't hesitate to ask, they will always be ready to help you! excellent customer service, especially Stanislav, very very kind and professional!

April 23, 2020

Thank you for such kind words! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied :)
Feel free to contact us anytime!

White Paper Club

I would recommend the app to all who wants to sale their products in a more professional way. That's because urgency makes magic to customers ;)

April 23, 2020

Thanks so much :) Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!