Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown Timer & Counter. Count down. Checkout Timer.

RetroPhoneStand

The countdown looks really good as a banner and the support team was really helpful and assisted me with the problems I had setting it up. I like that you can change the colours for every element of the timer and text to match your store.

February 22, 2021

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback.
Please feel free to contact us 24/7 in case of any difficulties, we are always ready to assist :)

BOOBA CLOTHING

es confusa a la hora de elegir el plan , no sabes si eliges el free-plan o el de pago , por lo demás la aplicación es sencilla y de facil uso. Es bastante util a la hora de aumentar las conversiones.

February 15, 2021

Gracias por sus comentarios y disculpe las molestias!

Maiz-co.shop

Simple and do the job. I am using the 1 free Timer. Just be careful to use 1 timer, I use it on the homepage if you use it on all your website it will be more than 1 timer.

February 8, 2021

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time!

MusclesCare

I use this app to make a countdown flash sales and the result is amazing , the interface is easy to use , i recommend.

February 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Hope the app will keep making you money!

Dehesa Cabeza del Toro™

Excelente servicio técnico. Cubre las necesidades que teníamos, a cada visitante le muestra un inicio de tiempo que se mantiene si este vuelve a la app. Esto hace que cuando añadimos clientes a nuestra lista de correo y les decimos que solo hasta domingo por ejemplo, el visitante nuevo que entra 2 veces vea que el timer va bajando y crea la sensación de urgencia que buscábamos! Una gran y app y servicio técnico que nos ayudaron con un pequeño problema super rápido!

February 1, 2021

Gracias por tus comentarios!

Confort Quebec

Don't be fooled by this app. They will make it look like it's free but they will charge you 8.95usd every months in your back. I only had one timer going and they charge me fees on it even when they say it is free for one. NOBODY should install this app because of this disguised fees app.

January 14, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusion and inconvenience. The thing is that the app's free plan allows to use the app on one page only and as we see in our database, you've enabled it on two pages. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges, it will be processed ASAP.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Vani Cosmetics

Works pretty well and has good design features. Works pretty well and has good design features.features.

January 14, 2021

Thanks for your feedback!

MARBEL BEAUTY

I love this app!! The customer service is amazing and helped me so quick!! I messaged and they got back to me within 5 minutes.

January 13, 2021

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to reach out to us 24/7!

WearMe Pro

This is app is horrible. Complete fail. Not only is customization is very limited. The code itself makes changes to your original liquid code which then it takes forever for developer to fix it. Once they fix it you realize that there is another issue that is app have made.

January 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such difficulties and inconvenience.
We would be glad to investigate your case and fix any issues with help of our devs if you decide to give us one more chance.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

Shine Lights

Really good countdown app! Works well and is easy to use. Like the customization options and how you can choose the placement.

January 11, 2021

Thanks so much! We highly appreciate your feedback :)