Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown Timer & Counter. Count down. Checkout Timer.

iSmartbr

how can I remove this app? it does not disappear from my store, I already uninstalled the app, I tried everything

November 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties and inconvenience. We've tried to contact you via email in order to help but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Gear2Roll

The app works very good and easy to use. Customer service was lightning fast to help with a small issue.

November 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)
Feel free to contact us 24/7 in case of any difficulties!

GSMstijl

A customer service at the height of my request, there was a problem with install the app which was quickly solved; thank you to the customer service!

November 26, 2020

You are more than welcome and thank YOU for choosing us! :)
Good luck to your business!

SINNER ROCKS

Don't download this app. Says it is free but once you use it it charges you 8.95$. I had the free plan and out of nowhere it charged 8.95$. Worst app ever!

November 18, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion. The thing is that the app's free plan allows to use it on one page only and as we see in our database, it was enabled on two pages. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify. Also, we tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

TOOLSAVING - MINIWARE

page said you can get the free plan. But it still cost you money.No idea why the plan has been upgraded

October 29, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are extremely sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion. The thing is that the app's free plan allows to use it on one page only and as we see in our database, it was enabled on two pages. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify. Also, we tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

SuperNiceStuff

The app was great! And the support team was more than helpful and super fast. Can only recommend. Thank you!

October 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are extremely sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation and help but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Lujain Group

I was charged unethically, they billed me and transferred me to a subscription even though i selected the free plan. They did not ask for my consent or even bother to update me before i was charged. i am going to demand a refund. and i will suggest anyone reading this to not to use this app. they're are a lot of better options which are free and paid.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. The thing is that the free plan allows to use the app on one page only. As we see in the database you've enabled the app on 2 pages. But no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal, it will be processed ASAP :)

SPEEDY PROTECT US

A customer service at the height of my request, there was a problem of invoicing which was quickly solved; thank you to the customer service!

September 22, 2020

Thank you! We are always glad to help so feel free to contact us 24/7 :)

SHOPATGLANCE

Great client support team. It does exactly what's expected.
countdown timer that really helps to improves your shop performace.

September 17, 2020

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time! :)

vapecircle

I had an issue with the app. However the sales team helped me with it to resolve. Thanks for the help.