Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

White Paper Club

I would recommend the app to all who wants to sale their products in a more professional way. That's because urgency makes magic to customers ;)

April 23, 2020

Thanks so much :) Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

Fragantica Parfums

This app is a trap! is free of course for only one page but is set up by default for all pages , when you start trying around you will end up being charged for the full unlimited plan... so i think is a booby trap here, i would like my money back soon as possible, but i have the feeling will not get it... you got to be more honest with your customers and let them try the app for real.. and not in a TRAP LIKE APP.

April 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Wild Fireworks

The app provides the functionality which I've been looking for!!! And the support team is available when I need help with the set up. 5 stars!!!

April 23, 2020

Thank you! Glad that you've finally found what you were looking for :)

Louisiana Tobacco

I had a small issue on the app but support guys helped me in just 2 minutes! The timer looks great on my pages.

April 23, 2020

We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to contact us anytime :)

BlackVapeStore

Great app and great service! The app is really useful, it makes my customers to buy faster. Highly recommend it!

April 23, 2020

Thank you so much! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Modne denarnice.si

Nevertheless it looks good and customization was very easy and nice, app does not work correctly. Counter numbers displayed wrong.

April 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation. Hope we will find a solution :)

wealth4fitness.com

this app its amazing, its going to up my store so much i will get more happy costumers and i will be happy too. thanks for all that

April 23, 2020

Thanks for choosing us and good luck to your business!

Crystal Teeth

Really fast and helpful customer service. The app is also easy to use, it looks good and is customisable.

March 27, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to reach out anytime :)

WAWineedit

it my first time on shopify and a lot of blog suggest me to use this app and i love it they have a good customer service thank you

March 27, 2020

You are more than welcome and thanks for your feedback :) Good luck to your business!

Vente-Flash | Les grandes marques jusqu'à -70% en ventes privées

Great app, the best on shopify...Just hope they will give us the chance to also add a counter in front page and inn HTML integration.

Hope so soon.

Thanks

January 30, 2020

Thanks for your suggestion, we definitely will consider this idea!