Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

KdoStore

very good app and support awesome. very good app and support awesome. very good app and support awesome

November 29, 2019

Many thanks for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help

Dillon & Darla

This app is a great addition to my website! Easy to customize the colors to match your shop. Makes my small shop look more professional. The ultimate test will be to see if it has increased my sales for black friday! I will keep you updated.

The best part about this app is their customer service, wasn't sure if they would be open today considering its a holiday but someone responded to my question with in minutes!!! Thanks Atrem!

November 28, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need any help. We are glad to help you anytime.

Sensory Scout

Easy to set up. Easy to use. Looks fantastic. And most importantly, their support is awesome! I had a setup issue with my theme and they resolved it almost instantly. 5/5 would countdown again.

November 26, 2019

Many thanks for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help

thespiritofthecloud

This has definitely helped with sales being able to display it on the website. Sales Countdown Time Bar is awesome! It's super easy to set up, as well!

June 10, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance, we're always glad to help you!

Amazing Way

Awesome for a drop shipping store and incredibly easy use. Seems to really catch the attention of my customers and convince more to buy.

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your review! Our team always glad to help you. If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us!

CSM24 Store

Good app to create a sense of urgency in sales. It looks good and has lots of display options, I definitely like it.

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you're satisfied with our app. Please let us know if you need any help :)

Coolandnew

The app seems to work fine and easy to use. There are various options to edit the colours, text and position of the timer. Customer support responded quickly to a request for further customisation to the actual timer. Thanks

May 22, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you was satisfied with quality of our service.
Could you please specify about the reason you've rated us with only 4 stars? We are glad to help you anytime!

Super Wig Collection

Je suis très contente du service client.
le support est très réactif. il sont disponibles pour résoudre tout type de problème.
Au niveau des avantages de cette application...il en a tellement.
Deja on peut customiser l’emplacement du timer dans n'importe quel endroit voulu. ce qui n'est pas le cas avec les autres applications.
on peut ajouter les timer sur toutes les pages produits et en créer autant qu'on veut. Et si jamais on rencontre des problèmes le support se charge de faire tout les paramètres à distance et de manière très s rapide. je vous le recommande.

May 20, 2019

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We're glad that our support team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

Matte Black Online

Best countdown timer app I have found in terms of options for appearance. The customer support is available and very helpful.

May 20, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy our support team could help you. Do let us know if you have any questions.

Rush Hour Rewards

Great App and customer support! The immediate response to my questions is VERY impressive. The also went above and beyond to make the app fit my needs! Thanks so much!!! Check it out at www.RushHourRewards.com

May 20, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you're satisfied with quality of our services. Please let us know if you need any help :)