Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

Bamboo Brush Co

Perfect app! and I like the support, very fast and they customize everything you want in the app !!!

SECRET CORNER

Thanks Julia & Egor! Very good app with prompt follow up, HIGHLY RECOMMEND to everyone who need a professional countdown app!

lensball

Didn't work in my theme right away, but customer support helped me out and got it working in no-time.

Cos Espana

Nice timer app. Cool that I can have my timers both as a bar along the top and as a widget on a page for different products. Lots of design settings and mobile friendly, just great. Had a little display issue but got it resolved in a flash by their support team. I recommend this one!

Muy Bien

Simple and flexible countdown timer. Perfect for sales like Black Friday. Cool assistance from technical support if it needs.

eaziloot

Waiting to see how it works. Amazing steps to follow. Love it. You should look into using this app for more personalized sales.

FringeSport

Awesome app! we absolutely love it and the support team is on point. Julia is fast, helpful, and informative.

Jade Flower

Cette application est super tout est clair, rapide et efficace. De plus l'application est super intuitif. Merci baucoup

Golden Butterfly

dgfhthrth etbzsebhz trg ersge sethbf d ergser g ergergrege rrger gesr gergberbgesrgv rers ger gbefvg er g

The Clean Cut Store

I am sure this is a great app. It has come highly recommended. I tried to install the app in my store, but when I try to access the settings by clicking on the app, I am redirected to a "The page youʼre looking for canʼt be found" within the shopify app store. Unfortunately I had to uninstall, no point in getting charged for a service that I cannot use.