Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar|Sale timer|Counter sales booster|Countdown clock

Ellavisage

If you have some little problems at the beginning with the functioning of the application(like me ahah), don't worry, just contact the support in chat and in a flash they will solve all your problems!!!
Also, if you have any further questions of any kind, don't hesitate to ask, they will always be ready to help you! excellent customer service, especially Stanislav, very very kind and professional!

April 23, 2020

Thank you for such kind words! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied :)
Feel free to contact us anytime!

Fragantica Parfums

This app is a trap! is free of course for only one page but is set up by default for all pages , when you start trying around you will end up being charged for the full unlimited plan... so i think is a booby trap here, i would like my money back soon as possible, but i have the feeling will not get it... you got to be more honest with your customers and let them try the app for real.. and not in a TRAP LIKE APP.

April 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Modne denarnice.si

Nevertheless it looks good and customization was very easy and nice, app does not work correctly. Counter numbers displayed wrong.

April 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation. Hope we will find a solution :)

wealth4fitness.com

this app its amazing, its going to up my store so much i will get more happy costumers and i will be happy too. thanks for all that

April 23, 2020

Thanks for choosing us and good luck to your business!

Crystal Teeth

Really fast and helpful customer service. The app is also easy to use, it looks good and is customisable.

March 27, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to reach out anytime :)

WAWineedit

it my first time on shopify and a lot of blog suggest me to use this app and i love it they have a good customer service thank you

March 27, 2020

You are more than welcome and thanks for your feedback :) Good luck to your business!

Vente-Flash | Les grandes marques jusqu'à -70% en ventes privées

Great app, the best on shopify...Just hope they will give us the chance to also add a counter in front page and inn HTML integration.

Hope so soon.

Thanks

January 30, 2020

Thanks for your suggestion, we definitely will consider this idea!

Sweeter Life

I used this app for a sale campaign I was running. However, I did not like how the font didn't match my theme. I contacted support and was surprised with how fast they responded. Although there was a little glitch with getting the correct font, they were more than willing to change it for me. :) It looks great! Definitely a good banner countdown timer app with more features than the other ones. Believe me I tried a few.

January 30, 2020

We are happy to be useful and help with any issues!

AHF Furniture & Carpets

Great app, works great to close more sales and create urgency for my customers, easy to use and the service is really good.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! Please feel free to contact us in case of any ifficulties ;)

KdoStore

very good app and support awesome. very good app and support awesome. very good app and support awesome

November 29, 2019

Many thanks for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help