Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar|Sale timer|Counter sales booster|Countdown clock

Modne denarnice.si

Nevertheless it looks good and customization was very easy and nice, app does not work correctly. Counter numbers displayed wrong.

April 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation. Hope we will find a solution :)

The Clean Cut Store

I am sure this is a great app. It has come highly recommended. I tried to install the app in my store, but when I try to access the settings by clicking on the app, I am redirected to a "The page youʼre looking for canʼt be found" within the shopify app store. Unfortunately I had to uninstall, no point in getting charged for a service that I cannot use.

Bullets 2 Bandages

Very poorly developed. Lots of display issues in just using the app in the Shopify admin. Not enough control of the customer experience. The app is clumsy in how and where it presents the counter to customers. For example, you cannot set it up to show on only one specific landing page.

Asianmama1

Avoid this app. It never cleans up its codes after uninstall, just like leaving toilet without flushing. Be ready as a plumber then...