Amai Sales Countdown Timer Bar

Free plan available

craziva

Location Israel

very good app i like it
really good app i reccomend it fhyfcgbcvnhcfhjcjhcvjhcvhcvhjcvhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjxfjjjjjjjjjjjdc

Lilybloom.it

Time spent using app 16 minutes

Molto veloce e semplice da utilizzare. Soprattutto bellissime grafiche disponibili per il countdown!

November 18, 2022

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!

toyscardsnbikes.com

I will see how this app holds up on my store. Have yet to try it but it looks promising. If it gets sales then yay!

August 11, 2022

Sure, Thank you !
We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)

brit brand

Location Argentina
Time spent using app 29 minutes

Excelente! En la version free estaria bueno que se pueda editar el color del texto. Tambien que te dejen agregar una pantalla mas gratis.

gogofresh

Time spent using app 14 minutes

The app works well. Usability could be improved though, some settings are not so easy to find but eventually, everything works.

Arise Israel Booksellers

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, but !!! My Shopify store was billed by your app for services I am not using.
I am on the free plan and have had my store on pause and build for the last few months (still do) and have somehow incurred a charge of $8.95/month from your app even though I am not using it at all currently. Please advise me as to how this will be rectified.

Pittie Clothing Co.

I like it a lot- easy to use and set up. However, I do wish their were more design templates! Will those be coming soon?

Tradeships

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

(Update) It's sketchy and not free. but if you get caught up in its mess, just ask for your money back and i got my money back.

November 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
We would kindly inform you that each user approves charges till installation. Also, the app notifies users that additional fees may be applied.
The app is free to use on one page only. Once it is used on more pages it automatically switches plan.
Anyway, no worries. We've requested a charge reversal from Shopify, it will be processed ASAP. Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet.

EldomCasa

Time spent using app About 1 month

Works great! Really easy to set up and change the design. I would like to have more fonts to personalize the bar, but it works anyway good.

Mexso Watches and Accessories

Location Nigeria

I actually love the app it just worked perfectly fine on my store. I don't think there's something else that needs to be added

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8