Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

Spiritual Goodz

Great app! Allows me to create timers in a few clicks, it really boosted my sales. Highly recommend!

November 27, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need any help. We are glad to help you anytime.

Sensory Scout

Easy to set up. Easy to use. Looks fantastic. And most importantly, their support is awesome! I had a setup issue with my theme and they resolved it almost instantly. 5/5 would countdown again.

November 26, 2019

Many thanks for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help

AC Charger

I would highly recommend the use the Sales Countdown Timer Bar. Looks great and it's easy to use! I configured it in a few minutes and it's working perfect. Thank you!

September 27, 2019

Trialino

It was really easy to set up. I wanted it to just appear on product pages and it looks fresh on my product. Great customer service as a huge plus!

September 26, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance, we're always glad to help you!

MYGO GIFT

The best countdown timer app I have found in terms of options for appearance, it has flexible settings, simple for configuration, you can place it on different pages, cool, isn't it?
The customer support is available and very helpful. Many thanks!!!

September 7, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

Viking Runes

sense of urgency is the best way to make em buy more and more. thanks SpurIT for such amazing timer app, I'll never change it to any other one

August 1, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

thespiritofthecloud

This has definitely helped with sales being able to display it on the website. Sales Countdown Time Bar is awesome! It's super easy to set up, as well!

Amazing Way

Awesome for a drop shipping store and incredibly easy use. Seems to really catch the attention of my customers and convince more to buy.

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your review! Our team always glad to help you. If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us!

CSM24 Store

Good app to create a sense of urgency in sales. It looks good and has lots of display options, I definitely like it.

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you're satisfied with our app. Please let us know if you need any help :)

Coolandnew

The app seems to work fine and easy to use. There are various options to edit the colours, text and position of the timer. Customer support responded quickly to a request for further customisation to the actual timer. Thanks

May 22, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you was satisfied with quality of our service.
Could you please specify about the reason you've rated us with only 4 stars? We are glad to help you anytime!