Sales Countdown Timer Bar

Sales Countdown Timer Bar

by SpurIT

Timer widget alert | Online timer bar | Discount reminder

Daily Deal Dang

Had a problem. Messaged support. 10 minutes later they solved my problem! Works Great! Would definitely recommend!

AndAndrea PopUp

The two best things about your app are 1. How simple it is to use, and 2. the awesome support. Thanks guys!

Dream A Pillow

Great customer service! The app seems to look good as well. Using for mobile mostly. I will see what it does for sales.

FlairD

Does as advertised. Very quick support response. I recommend this for anyone looking for a timer for their Shopify store.

Bamboo Brush Co

Perfect app! and I like the support, very fast and they customize everything you want in the app !!!

SECRET CORNER

Thanks Julia & Egor! Very good app with prompt follow up, HIGHLY RECOMMEND to everyone who need a professional countdown app!

Cos Espana

Nice timer app. Cool that I can have my timers both as a bar along the top and as a widget on a page for different products. Lots of design settings and mobile friendly, just great. Had a little display issue but got it resolved in a flash by their support team. I recommend this one!

Muy Bien

Simple and flexible countdown timer. Perfect for sales like Black Friday. Cool assistance from technical support if it needs.

FringeSport

Awesome app! we absolutely love it and the support team is on point. Julia is fast, helpful, and informative.

Jade Flower

Cette application est super tout est clair, rapide et efficace. De plus l'application est super intuitif. Merci baucoup