Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar|Sale timer|Counter sales booster|Countdown clock

LITVINUS

Thank for app. It is the best for me. thank you very much customer care I was helped very quickly by installing it correctly

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! And please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7, we are always happy to help :)

NutriK9plus

Super happy with this app! Customer support is super easy to work with! I recommend this app to anyone on Shopify!

October 15, 2020

Thank you! We are so glad to know that you love the app, hope you'll keep enjoying it :)

invisibras.com

Easy to use and very straight forward. Looks amazing! Highly recommend for anyone when dealing with online stores.

October 5, 2020

Thanks so much! Please feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

Xtreme Power Belt

I recommend this! It's awesome! Very easy to setup and for any problem the team is there to resolve it quickly! :D

October 5, 2020

Thanks for choosing us and good luck to your business!

E-Shop - By Mudstories.fr

This app is very easy to set up. The only tiny issue i faced was quickly solved by customer support service. Will use again !

October 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we highly appreciate it :)

Musō-ka Club

I was testing out this app and needed some help. I contacted the customer hotline and got a reply almost immediately with all the help I needed. Great service and the countdown timer works fine!

October 5, 2020

Thank you! Don't hesitate to contact us 24/7, we are always ready to help!

E-GLASSPRO

BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST

October 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

Otoka.

Super! I really like the app and also really good and kind service ! I had some questions but support team quickly helped me! Thanks for this product^^

October 5, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Atlanta Bikes

I highly recommend it! Awesome and simple app! Really easy to setup! Also very helpful and quick support team!!

October 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! It's highly appreciated :)

Boluth Lifestyle

I really like how this app works. Nice custom themes and really easy to use. also has a great custumor service that responds fast.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!