Amai Sales Countdown Timer Bar

Developer
Amai
4.7
November 8, 2022

I went from operating the free version to being charged monthly. I did not make any changes only have ONE store and ONE timer. The chat representative was not helpful whatsoever. I was told three times that I "must have upgraded by accident" and there was nothing they could do. REALLY? Wow - No, I have not changed anything and now will find a new app. Thanks!!

LULU × Studio K
Time spent using app: 12 months
Amai replied November 8, 2022

Thank you for your review. Here are the history of your charges. You installed the app on 26 November 2021 and was charged for the first time on 27 November 2021. As mentioned in our pricing page as well as the invoice, the free tier is for 1 page and new users. If you had activated the timer to more than 1 page (for example: multiple product pages), it will upgrade you to the paid plans.

Edited May 30, 2022

it is looking fine but let's see if it is really offering 1 free page and also i recommend trying it is really easy to edit after using the app and just checking how the bar will show on the product page without using it for customers, it applied on me charges of 8.95$ , they are extremely FRAUDDDDDDDD

Z-special
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 15 days
Amai replied May 30, 2022

Thanks for your feedback, but we found it a bit confusing. We would be glad to help you and/or clarify things. You can contact us with an email message (support@spur-i-t.com), we are always ready to assist.

November 25, 2021

Okay so the staff is very helpful but the this app is a half baked product. They have Couple of options : The fist one I used was a countdown timer on announcement bar . Which worked very well for 1 day and then it stopped working. Dev support said that it is happening because of X app I am using . If I need to use this app then I will have delete the other app. Second I user their timer widget on product which works fine. It has the option to select either product(s) or collection on which we want to display it. But, when you select a collection , you will need to select each product in the collection manually. And guess what ? there is no option to select all in go . In my collection I had 1900 items. So I gave up.

Dwell Stores
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 5 months
Amai replied November 25, 2021

Thank you. Feedback like yours helps us to improve our apps and become even better! The feature you mentioned will be added ASAP.

Edited November 11, 2021

WATCH OUT!! I installed the free plan of this app and tested it for a couple of hours and then deleted it again. The next month I got charged their full $17.95 which is just ridiculous. Also I see their code is still on my website even though I have removed it. How does this work???? And I cannot remove the left behind code on my page...

hoodhunt
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Amai replied November 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We have contacted you via email regarding this case, hopefully it will be resolved soon.

August 31, 2021

I choose the free plan and they charged me for the priority support plan $17.99!!! While I was not even using the app anymore!!!!! NOT RECOMMENDED

Nasumi
Hungary
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Amai replied August 31, 2021

Sorry that you've faced such unpleasant situation and confusion. The thing is that the app's Free plan allows to enable the timer once and for one page only. As we see in our database, you've enabled two timers or maybe enabled one timer twice.
Anyway, no worries! We've requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges, it will be processed ASAP.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)