Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

Mortalanddivine

Over all not a good user experience and HIDDEN COSTS - I do not recommend this app.

App description sounded good so I tried it out. For the beginning I tried out the free plan just to further inspect the timers. I created one and was really happy because it was easy to do so. After saving the timer it congratulated me for choosing the unlimited plan which costs a monthly fee, which I definitely didn´t signed up for. The customer support wasn`t any helpful either. Really slow replies and not any helpful ones either.

June 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion. We contacted you via email and believe that we'll find a solution.

soothingsmokewaterfall

Extremely dissatisfied. Never used app. Still got charged for it. Stanislav, do something about it.

June 11, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to get this case resolved!

Magic Floor Mop

Shit, It works wrong and I have fucked the code of the web page afasdsadasdasdasdsaddsdadasdasdasdada

May 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Beauté Des Cheveux

Terrible, i deleted the app and still somehow got billed.. Also found this app to be incredibly useless for myself.

May 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such inconvenience. We tried to contact you over the phone and via email in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Thanks in adnvace!

Fragantica Parfums

This app is a trap! is free of course for only one page but is set up by default for all pages , when you start trying around you will end up being charged for the full unlimited plan... so i think is a booby trap here, i would like my money back soon as possible, but i have the feeling will not get it... you got to be more honest with your customers and let them try the app for real.. and not in a TRAP LIKE APP.

April 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Shortys

Will not remove from my store after I disabled the app and deleted it, so annoying, please can someone post on here with developer support line.

Then the developer called me and was very rude and tried to intimidate me to delete this review LOL

November 27, 2019

Hello Kenneth.
We removed the app's code from your theme, then we asked you to remove your review, as it confusing our customers, hope you understand our side. We don't intimidate our customers to remove reviews.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance, we're always glad to help

GlorySmile Tanden Bleken

I kept this application way too long, I hired a SEO expert, and he found out that the Bar causes our website to slow down a lot! We've contacted the support to do the gzip compression on their code, but they refused for no reason! Watch out guys this app will slow down your website, affecting your visibility on search engines, so totally not worth it !

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry that you've faced difficulties using our app, could you please answer to e-mail we sent to you, or contact us via live chat or contact@spur-i-t.com mailbox, so we could find a solution for this case.
Thank you in advance!

Going Crazy

not work ,bad
not work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,badnot work ,bad

Happpi

Support was good and attentive until they made changes that caused everything to push the content of my website down, hiding 50% of my content. I allowed them time to resolve this based on their email, simple CSS tweak, and it's been several days now and no response. They billed me after the trial period. Unacceptable shopify.

The product pages do not appear the way they say. I asked them to make it "Look" and "Function" the way their screenshot examples show. They were unable to after making a CSS tweak. It just got worst.

Mobile view is terrible. It hides nearly all your pages content which they should understand is poor UI/UX (User Interface / User Experience) and will cause your user bounce rate to increase dramatically... Unsatisfied.

They do not have the ability to edit the CSS directly through the app.

Looked cool on the examples but what I received from support only made my website worst.

Dales Raw Foods

Tried the app. Did not work right. CS rep through chat was rude and condescending.

Previous 1