Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT UAB

Countdown timer & counter. Count down clock. Timer bar

The Pure Radiance

App works well, however please note the free trial only covers one use of the timer. As soon as you make any modifications to that one timer (eg: change font, time period, etc...) you will be billed for the full package, as this counts as a second timer.

July 8, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated. We will change the app's logic as soon as possible so that users could edit timers as many times as needed!

Your Content Bestie

it's a bit confusing to use but it works ok. When setting it up it was confusing to figure out how to get it to count down to the exact date i needed it to.

June 9, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email regarding your difficulties but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

Riyshin

All in all a great app to show your customers ongoing sales you have. The setup is very simple and easy to use. Plus the support I had was fast and helpful for a tiny misunderstanding I had. Free plan is more than enough, make sure you read it through to know what you're getting.

Alodia

Me he descargado la aplicacion y cuando la he eliminado me sigue saliendo el baner de descuento, me estoy desesperando porque ya tenia hecha la web...

May 4, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation, hope we will find a solution!

Takelifeeasy

i have not used it yet my rating may change

Une Vie De Chats

GOOD BUT NO FRENCH ITS TO BAD

Kodiac Imports

Everything looks ok so far. If all goes well, I'll change my rating higher.

Master Works

This apps works, but its need to stay on top and not as a pop-up

Southern Palette

Its got a great look to it, but Im not crazy about the idea of having to pay for this app and the actual discount app you have to have in addition to this one for it to actually work and show a sale price.