Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown Bar & Counter Timer to boost sales!

Dariur

Très bon support client, aimable et rapide. Faites attention à ne pas prendre deux produits ou vous passerez sur un plan payant !

January 4, 2021

Merci pour vos commentaires!

GermAway.Ca

I used this app to create a Black Friday timer. It worked great and was visually effective. I had to contact the company to reverse a charge but was taken care of quickly and professionally. I would prefer a warning when the free features were over. Perhaps it was a misunderstanding on my part? I'm not sure. Nevertheless we've been helped and we find this app useful thus far.

December 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)
Feel free to contact us 24/7, we are always ready to assist!

SPEEDY PROTECT US

A customer service at the height of my request, there was a problem of invoicing which was quickly solved; thank you to the customer service!

September 22, 2020

Thank you! We are always glad to help so feel free to contact us 24/7 :)

SHOPATGLANCE

Great client support team. It does exactly what's expected.
countdown timer that really helps to improves your shop performace.

September 17, 2020

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time! :)

vapecircle

I had an issue with the app. However the sales team helped me with it to resolve. Thanks for the help.

safelocks

Watch out with using a sales timer on more then one product! You will be charged! But apart from that great app, with really good customer service. I got my monthly subscribtion canceled, so all good.

July 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such confusion. Please feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to help!

comfypaws.co.uk

Good app. However, I would like if it had more design templates. Wouldn't it be cool if you could have a Christmas template? And things of that nature. That would just be Great!

May 20, 2020

Thanks! And thank you for such great suggestion! We definitely will consider adding more templates in future updates!

Balder France

Pour l'instant je suis très satisfait de l'application. J'ai eu un problème mais le service client a été réactif pour le régler ! L'application est simple à manier et le résultat est conforme aux attentes 4,5/5 !

June 23, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad that our team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

lensball

Didn't work in my theme right away, but customer support helped me out and got it working in no-time.

eaziloot

Waiting to see how it works. Amazing steps to follow. Love it. You should look into using this app for more personalized sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6