Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Countdown timer+counter. Count down clock. Sale countdown!

Free plan available

gogofresh

The app works well. Usability could be improved though, some settings are not so easy to find but eventually, everything works.

Arise Israel Booksellers

Great app, but !!! My Shopify store was billed by your app for services I am not using.
I am on the free plan and have had my store on pause and build for the last few months (still do) and have somehow incurred a charge of $8.95/month from your app even though I am not using it at all currently. Please advise me as to how this will be rectified.

Pittie Clothing Co.

I like it a lot- easy to use and set up. However, I do wish their were more design templates! Will those be coming soon?

Tradeships

(Update) It's sketchy and not free. but if you get caught up in its mess, just ask for your money back and i got my money back.

November 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
We would kindly inform you that each user approves charges till installation. Also, the app notifies users that additional fees may be applied.
The app is free to use on one page only. Once it is used on more pages it automatically switches plan.
Anyway, no worries. We've requested a charge reversal from Shopify, it will be processed ASAP. Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet.

EldomCasa

Works great! Really easy to set up and change the design. I would like to have more fonts to personalize the bar, but it works anyway good.

Mexso Watches and Accessories

I actually love the app it just worked perfectly fine on my store. I don't think there's something else that needs to be added

Daddy Disc Golf

Used my free banner on a countdown banner bar for a big sale happening tonight. Was able to fully customize what it said which was important. Only complaint was I could change the background and border colors but not font colors? maybe I missed it but I looked around for a bit

July 16, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties. It's possible to change font colors, you just need to select the text in the design section. Please feel free to contact our support team using the live chat inside of the app, our team is always ready to assist and answer any questions!

Bangtan Blankies

finally, a countdown that works and does a good job not irritating me by crashing, get this one and not other ones

March 22, 2021

Thank you! It's so good to know that our app is the one you were looking for :)

RetroPhoneStand

The countdown looks really good as a banner and the support team was really helpful and assisted me with the problems I had setting it up. I like that you can change the colours for every element of the timer and text to match your store.

February 22, 2021

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback.
Please feel free to contact us 24/7 in case of any difficulties, we are always ready to assist :)

BOOBA CLOTHING

es confusa a la hora de elegir el plan , no sabes si eliges el free-plan o el de pago , por lo demás la aplicación es sencilla y de facil uso. Es bastante util a la hora de aumentar las conversiones.

February 15, 2021

Gracias por sus comentarios y disculpe las molestias!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7